No announcement yet.

Early stoppage...not in the uk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early stoppage...not in the uk

Absolute bollocks and what a terrible connivance by a corrupt nation. The Americans have gone full trump now.

7 low blows and ward only got a talking to for one.

Kovalev should tell hbo to eff right off. This is the worst, dirtiest big fight I've seen since pac v Bradley one.

White power brother!! Fuckin idot lmfao

Comment

Then he's welcome to keep his racist ass in Russia and never fight in the USA ever again

Comment

Lmaooo this guy said 7 low blows. Show me 7 low blows that happened in that entire fight? I'll wait.

Comment

Lol..yall stay losing

Comment

Comment

It looked to me like it was 6 body punches that actually hurt Sergey and one punch that might have been low. Kovalev's reaction, was a clear indication of being hurt. Not like a ballslap, but a punch that winds you.

Comment

Show me 7 blows below the beltline and I'll switch my avatar to a Krusher logo for a month.

I'll start you off. The last blow goes below the beltline. Now give me 6 more.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Absolute bollocks and what a terrible connivance by a corrupt nation. The Americans have gone full trump now.

7 low blows and ward only got a talking to for one.

Kovalev should tell hbo to eff right off. This is the worst, dirtiest big fight I've seen since pac v Bradley one.
                  HBO should tell kovalev to **** right off. Once a bully has been found out they're never the same again.

Comment

TS is a miserable mfkr that is always wrong, always sounding like a bitter clown. I DO think it ended early. But, Kovalev was done, regardless. The only reason to let it go longer was respect and formality. Wouldn't have changed a damn thing but if that mental blanket give your some sort of peace in this traumatizing time, you clutch onto it.

Comment

Working...
                    X