• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
    This won't end well.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
      It is not a racist video, you snitching dork. The guy has 6 million subscribers on YouTube.
      A) I never said it was racist

B) Nobody in here needs to snitch. Anyone with any sense can see your ban coming a mile off

C) How many subscribers this guy has or whether he is on YouTube is irrelevant

I'm not gonna explain to you why you'll get banned for this. Because you do not, and cannot it seems, understand. And that's part of the reason why you're gonna get banned.

Not bad. Just back from a ban and another one is just around the corner.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bhcf42pD1Y

Comment

B) Nobody in here needs to snitch. Anyone with any sense can see your ban coming a mile off

I'm not gonna explain to you why you'll get banned for this. Because you do not, and cannot it seems, understand. And that's part of the reason why you're gonna get banned.

If I cannot seem to understand then why don't you explain it. How should I post and what should I post about?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post

Comment

This won't end well.

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              :roflbow: quality.

Comment

you are snitching doe

Comment

Well, there goes 2 and a half minutes of my life i'll never get back

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    you are snitching doe
                    You need to look up the definition of snitching man. I've not reported to him to any mods or anything.

I've openly stated that I hope he gets banned cos he's a clown. Nothing more.

If I wanted to snitch I woulda just quietly reported him.

Comment

Really? You're going to make a thread with the n word in the title days after I created a thread in which we all had a public discussion regarding race baiting in the lounge?

GTFO!

Comment

Working...
                      X