Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The King speaks! Canelo: DAZN doesn’t tell me what to do! I CALL THE SHOTS.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The King speaks! Canelo: DAZN doesn’t tell me what to do! I CALL THE SHOTS.

Again, all over IG.
    The king states that nobody tells him what to do! And If DAZN has a problem, then he’d be more than happy to break the contract. DAZN responded by saying that Canelo can fight whoever he wants in November or December.

DAZN will try to make GGG fight in September against Andrade. Reports say that GGG doesn’t want the fade. Gee, I wonder why.

Source: Allboxingnews on IG.

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
    Again, all over IG.
    The king states that nobody tells him what to do! And If DAZN has a problem, then he’d be more than happy to break the contract. DAZN responded by saying that Canelo can fight whoever he wants in November or December.

DAZN will try to make GGG fight in September against Andrade. Reports say that GGG doesn’t want the fade. Gee, I wonder why.

I just checked their IG, didnt find anything. Checked their website (russian site), didnt even see a pic/article on Saul.
    Can you post a link, please?

Comment

Lol here we go again! Bro sounds good but is it true?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
        Again, all over IG.

Gee, I wonder why his royal highness king Canelo didn't fight Andrade in September. His majesty Canelo doesn't want the fade either.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          It's true in beautiful Canelo land where the good king Canelo rules.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            It's true in beautiful Canelo land where the good king Canelo rules.
            Bolio why you always killing the buzz?

Comment

Hail King Canelo for calling the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                I just checked their IG, didnt find anything. Checked their website (russian site), didnt even see a pic/article on Saul.
                Can you post a link, please?
                They probably took it down. I guess it’s some serious beef going on. Canelo threatened to break their contract and DAZN started shaking and bow downed to canelo. Great news

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                  Oh it’s true!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Gee, I wonder why his royal highness king Canelo didn't fight Andrade in September. His majesty Canelo doesn't want the fade either.
                    Andrade wasn't approved....

Comment

Working...
                    X