Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 dead, multiple injured after mass shooting at Virginia Beach Municipal Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    I'm extremely pro-gun, but I don't think gun laws, too little or too many, have much to do with it.

I see two screaming factors:

1. The media intentionally sensationalizes mass shootings knowing the motive of the mass shooter was media coverage. When the media had higher standards we simply didn't have a "mass shooting trend" because there would be minimal reward for the perp.

2. There are no truly multicultural countries without widespread violence and extremism because internal intergroup conflict inevitably take priority over external military conflict. It's just a reality the US, UK etc chose knowing what they were getting in to.

There is a correlation between higher gun ownership/looser gun laws and lower shooting rates both in the US globally, but it's a chicken vs egg deal. The stricter gun laws tend to be a kneejerk reaction after intergroup conflict becomes commonplace.
    Put a gun in a cowards hand....., unfortunately. I’m not smart nuff to stop azz clowns and fools... for being worthless and hurting killing innocents

Comment

He’s just mentally challenged guys he’s not a thug or terrorist no way

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
        They like to take their time showing the shooters face when he's not a white male.
        Don't worry, within 24 hours this news will be buried among the mass media.

Now if it's a white guy, you just show this shyt for the next 2 weeks 24/7 and pushing for gun control, then talk about systemic racism, compare the homicide level to a country like Japan, etc.

Comment

Not enough guns that's the problem

Comment

Congratulations on your 150th mass shooting of the year. On pace for 300, hopefully with a few more schools. Y’all must be so proud.

Comment

... "A disgruntled city employee opened fire at the Virginia Beach Municipal Center"...

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Not enough guns that's the problem
                Agreed

For once you make sense

Usually your opinions are ****e

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                  Congratulations on your 150th mass shooting of the year. On pace for 300, hopefully with a few more schools. Y’all must be so proud.
                  Feck off, you smelly camel jockey

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Agreed

For once you make sense

Usually your opinions are ****e
                    Furn is one of the gays.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                      The irony of your post, while having Rifle in your name, is not lost on me

Comment

Working...
                      X