Andre Ward has completely triggered the LDBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Floyd next? He said fury won too.

Comment

Not surprised. Some fools think blackness should trump everything, even common sense and logic.

Comment

Yea they're very biased and unlogical, can't watch their content anymore.

Comment

Wow. Worse fans in boxing bar none. Seriously! What ward said wasn’t even an attack on Wilder.

Comment

LOL, Barbershop Conversations is the worst. He has gone right off the deep end. I think he wants to be Wilder's side chick or something. "All the protecting I did for Andre Ward, and he treats our community like this?"

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Is Floyd next? He said fury won too.
              He is the one am waiting for, since he also is a PBC guy. Am waiting for the reaction to him. Have already seen some here saying he “Place money on Fury” not sure if they live with Mayweather or something.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                LOL, Barbershop Conversations is the worst. He has gone right off the deep end. I think he wants to be Wilder's side chick or something. "All the protecting I did for Andre Ward, and he treats our community like this?"
                Ward stabs everybody in the back eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  He is the one am waiting for, since he also is a PBC guy. Am waiting for the reaction to him. Have already seen some here saying he “Place money on Fury” not sure if they live with Mayweather or something.
                  Yeah they know he placed a big bet on Fury hahaha.

Cant make this up lol.

You can't fix stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Wow. Worse fans in boxing bar none. Seriously! What ward said wasn’t even an attack on Wilder.
                    It’s not even close. They are the worst fans in sports. They don’t even go to the fights too.

This whole thing is just “the black guy won no matter what happens”, “the black guy is the best no matter what”, “white guy sucks no matter what” I mean to turn on Ward for being honest? LOL.

At least they admit they lie and are biased and expect it back in return.
                    Last edited by chrisJS; 12-04-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      It’s not even close. They are the worst fans in sports. They don’t even go to the fights too.

This whole thing is just “the black guy won no matter what happens”, “the black guy is the best no matter what”, “white guy sucks no matter what” I mean to turn on Ward for being honest? LOL.

At least they admit they lie and are biased and expect it back in return.
                      Thats the thing. They brought race into it. They are backing him because he is black and has the same passport as him. They criticise others but not him, Wilder claimed Hearn is a slave master (Joshua), and nothing gets said about that. They would be the first people to point that out if it was the other way round. Add to the fact that Wilder has white associates/managers as well. Yo could see Wilder himself was humbled after the fight. But these guys are something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X