Weak 90's NBA defense. Jordan had it easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    obviously.

but the point is that everyone says Lebron couldn't survive in the 80's and 90's. The truth is Bron would average 40pts easy.

Comment

Lebron nuthuggers are the worst, man.

Comment

obviously.

but the point is that everyone says Lebron couldn't survive in the 80's and 90's.
        Who the hell says that?

The truth is Bron would average 40pts easy.
        Lebron would eat in any era but the 90's would've been easier for him than the 80's. The 80's was peak NBA. The 90's were watered down Madison Ave NBA. Expansion is the reason Jordan dominated in the 90's. The league got watered down. From 1988 to 1995 the NBA added 6 teams. That's almost 1 team a year.

Comment

Bad boy pistons, u forget about them?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Who the hell says that?

Lebron would eat in any era but the 90's would've been easier for him than the 80's. The 80's was peak NBA. The 90's were watered down Madison Ave NBA. Expansion is the reason Jordan dominated in the 90's. The league got watered down. From 1988 to 1995 the NBA added 6 teams. That's almost 1 team a year.
            expansion era doesn't mean it's watered down

all teams kept their 1st 8 core team. if anything, it's the Bulls that suffered the worse bec. the Raptors used their 1st expansion pick on BJ Armstrong

the playoff tree remains unchanged & unaffected

Comment

And athleticism is overrated. Bird would dominate today like he did in the 80's. Bird was accurate with a quick release. He didn't need much separation to get his shot off. By the time you jumped his shot was already leaving his fingertips. Athleticism won't make up for fundamentals and basketball IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                expansion era doesn't mean it's watered down

all teams kept their 1st 8 core team. if anything, it's the Bulls that suffered the worse bec. the Raptors used their 1st expansion pick on BJ Armstrong

the playoff tree remains unchanged & unaffected
                We lost Rick Mahorn. You have no idea what you're talking about. I remember I. Thomas at the White House saying the bad boys are no longer. While you're reading about it I lived thru it. Listen when a grown man is talking and you'll learn something.
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 04-02-2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

We lost Rick Mahorn. You have no idea what you're talking about. I remember I. Thomas at the White House saying the bad boys are no longer. While you're reading about it I lived thru it. Listen when a grown man is talking and you'll learn something.
                  The Bad Boys were done bec. their time was up. Deke was never the same again. Doesnt mean it's all because of the expansion draft

i lived thru late 80's & the whole 90s basketball unlike the OP. You still sound salty after all these years

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                    The Bad Boys were done bec. their time was up. Deke was never the same again. Doesnt mean it's all because of the expansion draft

i lived thru late 80's & the whole 90s basketball unlike the OP. You still sound salty after all these years
                    But we won another championship after Mahorn so how was their time up. Just stop talking to me because you just said two things that were untrue and I had to correct you. You're wasting my time.

Comment

But we won another championship after Mahorn so how was their time up. Just stop talking to me because you just said two things that were untrue and I had to correct you. You're wasting my time.
                      my bad, my post refers after 1990

but my point still stands, Bad Boys still won even after the expansion draft. Nothings diluted. They faced Portland, who also appeared the following year in Finals

Comment

Working...
                      X