Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan vs Muhammad Ali. Who is greater.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    Wow, really? I Know he's a senator but had no idea it was like that! Wow!
    My man, yes. One of my Filipino buddies was telling me how he's plugged with all the top guys in the Philippines, including the top crime bosses, and drug dealers. EVERYONE in the Philippines. He's got the juice on the highest levels over there.

there was a specific story he told me about, how he was able to get a general of that country to stop doing something, just by him being Manny. I forgot the story, but he made it sound like no one else could've done that, besides Manny. He has that much clout over there.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      My man, yes. One of my Filipino buddies was telling me how he's plugged with all the top guys in the Philippines, including the top crime bosses, and drug dealers. EVERYONE in the Philippines. He's got the juice on the highest levels over there.

there was a specific story he told me about, how he was able to get a general of that country to stop doing something, just by him being Manny. I forgot the story, but he made it sound like no one else could've done that, besides Manny. He has that much clout over there.
      That's pretty Cool!

Comment

As an athlete I don't really know or care who's better. As a man, Ali. He stood for something and used his celebrity to make a change. He was amazing and an inspiration.

Comment

You can make a case for Ali (I guess, I really don't hear anyone talking about Ali), but Tyson? Nah son.

You just don't understand how little of a crap some young kid in Indonesia cares about boxing, while he worships a guy like Kobe, or Lebron. And damn sure knows MJ.
          Sure but on a world wide scale trust me man Ali and Tyson are more well known, people know what they did. I think you forget what a super star Tyson was, i have nephews who are 15 who talk about Tyson and i'm not telling them nothing about boxing(rarely ever see them)and i know their parents don't care about boxing.

Ali is literally taught in history books and Tyson is a monster destroyer all teenage boys wish they could be.

Comment

Originally posted by normak View Post
            Sure but on a world wide scale trust me man Ali and Tyson are more well known, people know what they did. I think you forget what a super star Tyson was, i have nephews who are 15 who talk about Tyson and i'm not telling them nothing about boxing(rarely ever see them)and i know their parents don't care about boxing.

Ali is literally taught in history books and Tyson is a monster destroyer all teenage boys wish they could be.
            You're just making stuff up to make Tyson sound like this mega popular guy. Not about your nephews, but people in general. You make so many sweeping statements, my head hurts.

WTF is your agenda. This is a boxing site. We get it, boxing is awesome. But you're sitting over here trying to make Tyson seem more popular than MJ.

Comment

You're just making stuff up to make Tyson sound like this mega popular guy. Not about your nephews, but people in general. You make so many sweeping statements, my head hurts.

WTF is your agenda. This is a boxing site. We get it, boxing is awesome. But you're sitting over here trying to make Tyson seem more popular than MJ.
              There about as recognizable as each other but people know more about Tyson. Tyson has been in the media consistently(even today) his whole life. MJ doesnt spend alot of time in the limelight. Their is no agenda, i have lived in 6 countries and worked in more.

Comment

Working...
              X