Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks pretty good

Comment

Looking forward to this, loved the original.

Comment

getting my money ready to pick that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Awesome, thx. We love couch co-op so yesterday I bought her the Xbox that's bundled with Gears Ultimate (got it for $200 new!) so I'm glad to see you recommend that game.
          The original gears was something I used to play with our best friend before he died tragically a couple years back so it'll have some nostalgia value for us.

I think she played a demo of Witcher 3 and loved it so that's a good reminder.
          Thx.
          If she likes horror and you have an X Box, maybe try Dead Rising 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            If she likes horror and you have an X Box, maybe try Dead Rising 3.
            That game is sick. I was so far ahead and then something got screwed up where I literally lost HOURS of game play. Some bug or something, but it crushed me so much to do all of that crap over again that I never played it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              That game is sick. I was so far ahead and then something got screwed up where I literally lost HOURS of game play. Some bug or something, but it crushed me so much to do all of that crap over again that I never played it anymore.
              That happened to me with the original. I redid it all anyway, because I was determined to keep all the achievements on that game saved. I had one of the early, crappy 360s that died on me and ended up getting the red model that came with Resident Evil 5, which wasn't so good, but the console has been reliable at least. I found great guides on GameFAQs for the achievements, so that definitely helped. Hell, I still gotta play the second one.

Speaking of Rockstar, do you guys think they'll ever do a sequel to Bully? I loved that game too and there have been a lot of rumors of a sequel for a long time. A guy named SWEGTA has a great youtube channel with a lot of info on the original Bully and its characters, original content removed, etc. He's done some speed runs of it recently too. I might replay it once I can get my PS2 hooked up again.

Comment

Now coming out for October 26th.

Dear All,

We are excited to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 will be released on October 26th 2018. We apologize to everyone disappointed by this delay. While we had hoped to have the game out sooner, we require a little extra time for polish.

We sincerely thank you for your patience and hope that when you get to play the game, you will agree the wait will have been worth it. In the meantime, please check out these screenshots from the game. We look forward to sharing a lot more information with you in the coming weeks.

With thanks,
                Rockstar Games
                https://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ober-26th-2018

Comment

Rockstar is the shiznit. I also usually enjoy just about any game released by Capcom, Konami and back in the day Data East and Technos Japan, as well as any Capcom arcade game.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Rockstar is the shiznit. I also usually enjoy just about any game released by Capcom, Konami and back in the day Data East and Technos Japan, as well as any Capcom arcade game.
                    Got a huge nostalgia hit when i read this. Loved their games as a kid along with Ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Got a huge nostalgia hit when i read this. Loved their games as a kid along with Ocean.
                      Hell yeah. Taito wasn't too bad either, as they did the Double Dragon arcade game.

Technos Japan I was reminded of in the past couple of years when I finally got to play and beat WWF Superstars. I prefer the sequel though, WWF Wrestlefest.

Comment

Working...
                      X