Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a bit of time so I watched several fights. The last was Moorer Foreman .

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -Duran for his first title vs Ken Buchanan.

Ken a great fighter can be excused for not knowing the greatness of the unknown hungry as he'll Panamanian kid in front of him.
      Yeah, Clancy took full responsibility for Ken's loss, admitting they had no idea what they were in for against Duran.

Ken was a remarkable fighter.

Comment

• Joshua vs Povetkin

Comment

• Lyle vs Foreman..that fight was absolutey brutal.
          The other fight and problaby my favorite was morales vs barerra 1 and 2.
          Both fighters, despite their different styles, were so evenly matched.
          Barerra lost the first fight. He should of won.
          Morales lost the 2nd fight. He should of won.
          Both fights were tatical, non stop action. Def worth watching again and again.

Comment

• Comment

• Chavez Taylor I & II

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleStars View Post
                Lyle vs Foreman..that fight was absolutey brutal.
                The other fight and problaby my favorite was morales vs barerra 1 and 2.
                Both fighters, despite their different styles, were so evenly matched.
                Barerra lost the first fight. He should of won.
                Morales lost the 2nd fight. He should of won.
                Both fights were tatical, non stop action. Def worth watching again and again.
                - -MAB won all 3 though the first was the best and closest, a top 10 all time fight. Recall MAB being robbed of a late rd KD.

Comment

• There was a thread in the boxing section about Corrales-Castillo, so I had to go on youtube and rewatch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sceptic View Post
                    Chavez Taylor I & II
                    - -N'er want to see 2 again. Taylor shot had no biz being in the fight game as it became abundantly clear.

Never ever watched Ali vs Holmes and Berbick for those reasons that became tragic.

Won't watch murder vids either unless forced to in a jury setting.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X