No announcement yet.

Canelo is not a real mexican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    All I can say is I would be more surprised than not, if out of the top 100 athletes in the world, 50 weren't doping...and with Canelo already seemingly being on the juice...and then apparently fighting better 'off' of it in Canelo-GGG 2...I mean it just doesn't add up to me that he is 'clean'...just my opinion...and he makes everyone rich...so I'm sure there are ways to work around any testing for him if that is needed.
    But didn’t yall say he looked smaller leading up to the 2nd fight since he was “off the juice?”

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
      But didn’t yall say he looked smaller leading up to the 2nd fight since he was “off the juice?”
      Personally I didn't...can't speak for everyone else...I do think he looked very skinny in the lead up to the fight, in that one picture I saw...wasn't picking on Canelo...I would be surprised if one top athlete in tennis, golf, boxing, football, basketball etc wasn't doping tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
        Canelo doesn't take contaminated meat like the other mexican therefore he not a real mexican plus he ducks everyone and their mother again canela doesn't have any cojones fake mexican champ.
        This thread will not make you popular on here. They call him King Canelo on here now

Comment

Working...
        X