Collapse
No announcement yet.

This image says it all about the outcome of the GGG-Jacobs match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yall reaching and I knew **** will try to twist into ggg favors.

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    And the new!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get y our ass up!!!!!!!!

Comment

He was thanking god LMAO (i dont think he win but this is stupid)

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        Agree. It was a successful fight in the sense that he didn't get KTFO like everyone, including himself, expected

Oh yeah, he looked happy as hell for sure. GTFO

Stop trying to rewrite history, you GGG haters look even more foolish while doing so

and I bet you're trying to play dumb by comparing Floyd's situation to this one.

Floyd got on his knees because it was his final match, he got emotional because it was his farewell to his lifetime career, not because he struggled with the bum he cherrypicked for the match

A lot of GGG haters won't be hating on him if he was the right colour for them, that's a fact. Not saying they're the ONLY kind of GGG haters out there (there are also the enraged nostalgists, the Canelo fanboys, the Floyd fanboys, etc) but they're still part of the demographic that is trying to shove the lie of Jacobs winning down our throats
        Hey I'm of Italian descent untill recently we weren't considered part of the white race and quite frankly I don't care. There is only a they and an us if people want there to be. If others want to be racist there no stopping it black or white. Don't have to add fuel to the fire. I came here because I thought it would be a good place to discuss boxing but it turned out to he a cesspool of ignorance and bigotry.

Comment

DJ defied expectations and gave a very good performance. He can hold his head up high.

As for the result I thought GGG just edged it by 1 or 2 points.

Comment

Nice reach there

Comment

Funny thread.

Comment

these threads about this fight are becoming annoying, was a good fight, ggg won, Jacobs fought hard, next

Comment

Working...
                X