Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating prosciutto after training (very good nutrition)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually try to eat some fruit immediately after a workout. Then maybe some soup or something.

Putting flavor aside, wouldn't what you're doing be the nutritional equivalent of eating a few slices of Oscar Meyer bologna?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      I usually try to eat some fruit immediately after a workout. Then maybe some soup or something.

Putting flavor aside, wouldn't what you're doing be the nutritional equivalent of eating a few slices of Oscar Meyer bologna?
      Prosciutto = dem Eyetalian genetics!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

I used to eat after a workout, but now I try to eat beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
          Those guys don't know ****. This is pure Slavic power. Smoked pršut all day long.

Westerners can only CRY because they will never have as good food.

No one has what Slavic man has.
          I'm starting to like this guy

Comment

I usually eat 3 cups of pasta with heavy tomato sauce as well as a 16 oz steak. All washed down with a half gallon of King Cobra.

Comment

You should have carbs after training

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
                You should have carbs after training
                This right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

lmao the OP is a ****** xd

Enjoy your increased risk of atherosclerosis, diabetes and cancer by eating **** like that.
                  Oh and don't forget negative effects like high blood pressure from high amounts of sodium.

All you need as post workout is carbs and little protein, preferably from plant sources.

Comment

Prosciutto is an essential ingredient for "Ham Pie" or as all Italian food connoisseur know it as Appizagain!!!
                    This dish is a traditional Easter offering.

Small cubes of quality ham, prosciutto, and tons of "basket cheese" baked up in a large Lasagna tray will add strength, endurance, enriched skin and muscles to any ones body.

Wonderful food during training camp and can add weight to a scrawny body in no time.

Ray

Comment

" A cute little robot developed by NEC System technologies and Mie University. The "electromechanical sommelier", is "capable of identifying wines, cheeses, meats and hors d'oeuvres." On tasting the hands of human reporters, it identified one as bacon and another as prosciutto."

"Of course, as it turns out, Spam does not contain human flesh. And it's so popular among the people of the South Pacific (the ones Theroux was speaking of) because it's the cheapest meat known to man – not because it tastes like people. "
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-26-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X