No announcement yet.

Travel tips for long flights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel tips for long flights?

So i'm travelling halfway around the world to manage some property I just acquired and it'll be my first long trip by myself.

I was looking at my itinerary and I noticed that I have a 4 hour waiting time in between my first connecting flight and a 6 hour waiting time to my second connecting flight on top of the already 20+ hours of travel time.

What the **** am I going to do for 10 hours by myself waiting for my flights? I think i'm going to legit lose my mind.

Eat at the airport, go shopping at duty free, go to the bar, get a massage, or watch a series on an iPad. There's many things to do in an airport

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Eat at the airport, go shopping at duty free, go to the bar, get a massage, or watch a series on an iPad. There's many things to do in an airport
      Do you think it would be weird for a guy to do pushups at an airport lol? I get aggravated if I sit for too long and don't exert any energy.

I was thinking a little excercise would help me out but I don't want to look weird.

Comment

Post on NSB for 10 hours strait. Lots of guys do that already.

Comment

Masturbate in your own head. Or try a pocket ***** ala Beercules style

Comment

where are your stop overs? locations would define what to do.

Comment

do parkour!

Comment

Get some Xanax. Help relax you on the plane.

Comment

Walk while on the moving walkway thing for a couple hours. **** is like walking on steroids.

Comment

Walk around and scream, 'I have a bomb'.

Comment

Working...
                    X