Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are some of your favorite horror movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

... what are some of your favorite horror movies?

"Evil Dead I" -- my first ever horror movie on video and the best for me...
      Last edited by MDPopescu; 10-18-2016, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Some of the more recent-ish ones i've enjoyed : The Mist, The Orphanage, House of the devil, Sleep tight. It follows, Goodnight Mommy.
        I suppose some of those could be classed more as thriller than horror?

Older ones : The Excorcist, The Shining, Rosemary's baby, The Haunting(1963), The Changeling, Halloween.

I'm going to look for some myself to watch over Halloween.
        I haven't see : Martyrs, Session 9, Lake Mungo..but have read some decent reviews, so might try those out.

Comment

phantasm (1979)

A teenage boy and his friends face off against a mysterious grave robber known only as the Tall Man, who keeps a lethal arsenal of terrible weapons with him.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079714/

''BOY !''

Comment

John Carpenters Halloween always hits the spot. It's just festive. I'm also a fan of part 2 and part 4. Those are solid sequels. Part 5 is where they started to lose me in that series. Part 6 - Resurrection is pretty bad/forgetful.

A lot of people will disagree with me, but I'm a fan of Rob Zombies Halloween.

Everyone needs to see Don't Breathe. The best movie I've seen in a while. Tension throughout and a great score.

Another one that's good for Halloween, the funhouse massacre. It's a horror comedy, really fun.

Another good one. It follows. That ones just creepy. Very original story too.

You can never go wrong with Friday the 13th. I like all of the ones in the series.

Comment

Satans little Helper

Heres a short episode from trilogy of terror about a killer voodoo doll....

hidden gems....

Night of the Creeps
              Chudd
              Midnight Meat Train
              Intruders
              Oculus
              Last days of mars
              Extraterrestrial
              The Gate 1 and 2
              Frailty
              Raw Head Rex
              After
              Insanitarium
              Hellions
              Dark was the Night
              The Hills run Red
              The Fun house
              High Tension
              Motel Hell
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-08-2016, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Just saw tales from the crypt: demon knight. I use to watch it when I was younger. It's a very entertaining movie with a charismatic cast. It's a classic imo. Worth checking out if you haven't seen it.

Comment

Amityville II: The Possession

Black Christmas

Comment

Working...
                  X