Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Countries Arose From Blood and Iron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China, Japan, and Thailand are among those countries which were either not colonized, or in the case of China, not divided.

The Thais are like the Swiss of Asia somehow. They even romanced the Japanese in WW2. And then convinced the rest of the world it was all a joke.

They must be housing underground gold there or something. That's at least how the Swiss do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      An actual study of history reveals that this is a made up myth.

Most countries came into being by way of Europeans drawing lines on maps.
      Yeah drawing lines by victors of war

Comment

China, Japan, and Thailand are among those countries which were either not colonized, or in the case of China, not divided.

The Thais are like the Swiss of Asia somehow. They even romanced the Japanese in WW2. And then convinced the rest of the world it was all a joke.

They must be housing underground gold there or something. That's at least how the Swiss do it.
        Yeah like Switzerland except fought countless wars with the viets and cambodians and burmese

I love all your stupid analogies keep it up

Comment

Do Africans have the capabilities, knowledge and materials needed to make iron?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Yeah drawing lines by victors of war
            Nope, incorrect, sir.

Drawing lines by international agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Yeah like Switzerland except fought countless wars with the viets and cambodians and burmese

I love all your stupid analogies keep it up
              You telling me to keep up?

I didn't say Switzerland didn't experience war through its founding, most European countries did.

Now, I'd be able to clarify that, if you would have, with your misunderstanding, used that (wouldn't have been legit, but would have been closer).

But, you mention Vietnam and Cambodia? I don't know which wars you are talking about, but those wars would hardly have to do with Swizerland's founding now, would they? No, they wouldn't.

Comment

Oh you were talking about Thailand there?

Well, that comparison also flew right over your head, because I was talking about WW2.

Switzerland maintained neutrality in WW2, and Thailand in effect did too. This was actually an interesting achievement, and notable. Saved them from being bombed or bayoneted.

However, you fail even further.

Thailand was a country which wasn't colonized, like Japan and China, I said. Now, I never claimed that Japan and China, nor Thailand, were not formed through war, because they were. These are what are called exceptions, and that is why I brought them up.

But indeed, most countries were formed by Europeans drawing lines on maps.

Now, keep up.

Comment

The Pope in Rome divided South America between Portugal and Spain.

The Spanish divided up their section, whereas the Portuguese kept their section as one. Now it's called Brazil.
                  and now they have 5 world cups

Comment

Blood already has a lot of Iron in it.

Comment

You guys need to read "Guns, Germs and Steel" by Jared Diamond.

Comment

Working...
                      X