No announcement yet.

Peterson vs Spence will be much more competitive than you think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson vs Spence will be much more competitive than you think

I think ultimately, Spence should win the war, but if the Peterson that loves to bang on the inside shows up, things will be very interesting.

I have Spence winning but I'm not willing to count Peterson out just yet.

Heard it here first

cant see it, know styles make fights but theres levels to boxing. spence beats him easy

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      cant see it, know styles make fights but theres levels to boxing. spence beats him easy
      Beats him easy? Absolutely not

Had Peterson "the dog" showed up in round 1 against Garcia instead of boxing Garcia, Danny would've never seen the 12th round

This is the Peterson I anticipate showing up. If he tries to box Spence he's toast
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 12-23-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Beats him easy? Absolutely not

Had Peterson "the dog" showed up in round 1 against Garcia instead of boxing Garcia, Danny would've never seen the 12th round

This is the Peterson I anticipate showing up. If he tries to box Spence he's toast
        fair enough, just think he'll be marching forward against someone with much more firepower and thats not a good mix. saw your other thread and agree garcia will beat rios with no problem.

Comment

fair enough, just think he'll be marching forward against someone with much more firepower and thats not a good mix. saw your other thread and agree garcia will beat rios with no problem.
          He didn't march forward against Garcia he isn't gonna march forward against Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            He didn't march forward against Garcia he isn't gonna march forward against Spence.
            you must have changed channel half way through the fight.

Comment

Just like when Peterson went terminator style against Amir Khan, Ortiz and Garcia, he's at his best.

When he tries to box like he did against Garcia and Mathsse he sucks

Is Spence stronger than Peterson? Absolutely. But Peterson's only chance at victory is to do what works best for him which is fighting aggressive and strong

If he fights this way it will be even heading into the 7th
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 12-23-2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Who is the white girl!?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  I think ultimately, Spence should win the war, but if the Peterson that loves to bang on the inside shows up, things will be very interesting.

I have Spence winning but I'm not willing to count Peterson out just yet.

Heard it here first
                  If Lamont bangs, he will get brutalized. He can actually box extremely well though. I would like to see him box.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Who is the white girl!?
                    https://www.instagram.com/loviasgh/

Comment

Working...
                    X