Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Aussie bros how's OZ right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] My Aussie bros how's OZ right now?

My Aussie bros how's OZ doing right now?

We all saw the tragic fires.

It seems like my works trying to send me out there just before the Tokyo summer games they trying to save cost by having me and 3 man team do about 20 peoples jobs covering projects in OZ and Japan now.

But of course this is if the Coronavirus gets contained by then.

We're having a meeting this Thursday to discuss it all.

But how's it going right now? Our business account follows some influencer chicks and all they do is post bikini pics on the beach over there so that's no indication about whats what.

bump bump bump.

Comment

Raining so things are on the mend

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Raining so things are on the mend
        Cool so the fires are out right? Cause we here in the USA haven't heard anything since all the celebs started posting the pic of Australia on fire from space.

Our meeting today just got pushed to Tuesday.

We are trying to push for a business trip taking our 3 man team to OZ and then Japan for the Olympics but both are obviously up in the air.

I'm thinking both the fire damage and Coronavirus drama will be resolved or at least contained by April? or May?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          My Aussie bros how's OZ doing right now?

We all saw the tragic fires.

It seems like my works trying to send me out there just before the Tokyo summer games they trying to save cost by having me and 3 man team do about 20 peoples jobs covering projects in OZ and Japan now.

But of course this is if the Coronavirus gets contained by then.

We're having a meeting this Thursday to discuss it all.

But how's it going right now? Our business account follows some influencer chicks and all they do is post bikini pics on the beach over there so that's no indication about whats what.
          Pretty much that's what it's about. As well as the drugs....the weekly drive by shootings and murders and the world's deadliest snakes and spiders.

Comment

It is terrible to see so much loss and flames

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              Pretty much that's what it's about. As well as the drugs....the weekly drive by shootings and murders and the world's deadliest snakes and spiders.
              F me! Our Japan trip just got canceled!

We have another meeting on Tuesday but as of now Japan is canceled, thats the trip I was really looking forward to.

Hopefully they can contained the CV in the next few months and we can re-schedule the Japan trip in time for the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                It is terrible to see so much loss and flames
                F bro I just got a call late last night that our Japan trips canceled.

Is it really that bad in Japan?

My bosses were on the phone and told me to cancel the entire project until the CV is contained.

Theres a chance we'll reschedule for June or fall but if its fall that defeats the purpose of the Olympics hype obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  F bro I just got a call late last night that our Japan trips canceled.

Is it really that bad in Japan?

My bosses were on the phone and told me to cancel the entire project until the CV is contained.

Theres a chance we'll reschedule for June or fall but if its fall that defeats the purpose of the Olympics hype obviously.
                  It is that bad. My buddy has a brother who is a doctor and he says it is far worse that they say.

People are going to hospitals and there are too many people getting sick. Many do get better, but it might get way worse before it gets better.

Also, japan is limiting flights in and out. Tokyo is high population density... so.. virus spreads faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    It is that bad. My buddy has a brother who is a doctor and he says it is far worse that they say.

People are going to hospitals and there are too many people getting sick. Many do get better, but it might get way worse before it gets better.

Also, japan is limiting flights in and out. Tokyo is high population density... so.. virus spreads faster.
                    WORD???

but then how they gonna do the olympics than bro? The Games start when in June? July?

You got qualifying trials going on probably as soon as what April if not March? Thats like 3 weeks from now?

So they gonna cancel or relocate the damn Olympics then????

Comment

Working...
                    X