No announcement yet.

Beauty Queen stripped of her crown for keeping it real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    She wasn't working, this was her private life.

She broke no law, yet she is facing punishment for her views.
    Its 2019, posting things for every one to see on social media is not considered 'your personal life'.

She is also not facing punishment from the law, so its not a free speech issue.

Comment

She should have cried about white privilege and cultural appropriation, not only would she win the crown they would have nominated her for a Nobel Peace prize.

Comment

She is at least borderline racist.

Blacks kill more blacks? Why wouldnt it be that way? I bet Mexicans kill the most Mexicans, asians kill the most asians and whites kill the most whites. By pointing out how few the cops kill in comparison is basically an admission that she does no gicve a ****. While it is her right not to care, she was attempting to hold a title that represents different values. Why she would even want to run for the title is strange to me is she is so politcally motivated.

Comment

She wasn't working, this was her private life.

She broke no law, yet she is facing punishment for her views.
          It wasn't her private life. She put that out there for the public to see. They don't want to associate with her. Pretty simple stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            No sht huh lol. Like dammm I know the judges were white guys.

She is booty
            THIS all day!

I didnt even read the ignorant shat she got busted for, but how the hell is she a beauty queen?

I mean if they gonna say this chick is beautiful WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
              It wasn't her private life. She put that out there for the public to see. They don't want to associate with her. Pretty simple stuff.

That is her private life.
              And she has a right to it.

Should she be barred from jobs, not allowed into places how much freedom should someone lose for having a view on something?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Its 2019, posting things for every one to see on social media is not considered 'your personal life'.

She is also not facing punishment from the law, so its not a free speech issue.
                It is her private life though.

Would it be OK if you were stopped from progressing in life, barred from opportunity because of your legal views, and you expressing your free speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  Edit: I'm a dumb elephant but I'm keeping this archived.

I don't agree that these comments warrant somebody being stripped at all. The issue is that a LOT of Asian people are tired of seeing that same narrative played out every single time.

Literally 95% of Korean/Japanese/Chinese adults that I deal with are racist towards black people because of real life experiences after coming here, not white privilege or TV. She's probably from one of those families.

So when they see that same narrative pounded over and over again that black people are always victims when they treat most Asians like **** it makes them bitter.

I'm not saying it's right and I don't personally see it that way but that's a real life evaluation of the situation. They don't have a full grasp of the history and only the negatives in the current age.
                  Shouldn't all Japanese be pissed off at America/whites over Hiroshima? Let's face it, whites have done worst to Asians than any blacks could. This is why don't trust Asians, just too much booty licking.

Comment

It is her private life though.

Would it be OK if you were stopped from progressing in life, barred from opportunity because of your legal views, and you expressing your free speech.
                    Ill tell you what Im ok with.

Im OK with any potential or current employer using a person's social media content to judge if they want to associate with said person.

If you had your own business you would do the same.

I think its a pretty reasonable right for them to have.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Shouldn't all Japanese be pissed off at America/whites over Hiroshima? Let's face it, whites have done worst to Asians than any blacks could. This is why don't trust Asians, just too much booty licking.
                      The difference is whenever an Asian person turns on the news it isn't white people victimized.

Comment

Working...
                      X