Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao 'Very keen' to fight Errol Spence..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao 'Very keen' to fight Errol Spence..

https://www.secondsout.com/news/news...-video-2959558

Sean Gibbons, President of MP Promotions, reveals the three fighters who could face Manny Pacquiao in the Spring, and his views on Errol Spence
    As a trusted advisor and also the President of MP Promotions, Sean Gibbons is very close to Manny Pacquiao. Visiting the UK to look after MP fighter John Riel Casimero, who challenges WBO bantamweight champion Zolani Tete in Birmingham on Saturday, Gibbons discussed that contest but also took the time to talk about the future of his legendary friend and boss.
    Gibbons revealed the three men in the frame to meet the Senator in his Spring return, talked about his desire to meet Errol Spence and the ultimate goal of a rematch with Floyd Mayweather.

Pac wants to be that 1st mfer to fight Spence after the layoff. No way would he want a Spence who's back to normal.

Comment

Spence should stay away from pac. Pac will probably make him retire permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Spence should stay away from pac. Pac will probably make him retire permanently.
        He couldn't even retire Baby Margarito !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          Don't people realise that this car crash was just a big media stunt - manipulation to make Pacquiao fight Spence and create the story around the event?
          - -Yeah!

Spence just an unbuckled crash dummy on auto-drive admitted into the hospital in critical condition!

Big Sissy!

Comment

I didnt want this fight at one point. I thought the very best in the division, Crawford and Spence would be way too much for this aging Pacquiaou. Im still sort of feeling that way but Pac has been cracking on and won the WBA and won it well which also came off an impressive performance for a what i thought was past it Pac. So if he wants it and Spence wants it then go for it. I reckon it would sell well too.

If i were Spence id be taking an easier fight before it, hes talking about June 2020 for his 1st fight after his injuries, thats about a year between fights with a massive car crash in the middle. I couldnt begrudge him a warm up fight 1st. But i still think if Spence is good he is too much for Pac. But Pac is still classy enough to test him and catch him out on his mistakes. Decent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              This fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                Pac wants to be that 1st mfer to fight Spence after the layoff. No way would he want a Spence who's back to normal.
                Floyd wouldn't want any version of spence or thurman.
                A green, cw nel o is as risky as Floyd ever got. And retired straight after?
                All Floyd ever wanted was unbeaten record.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Floyd wouldn't want any version of spence or thurman.
                  A green, cw nel o is as risky as Floyd ever got. And retired straight after?
                  All Floyd ever wanted was unbeaten record.
                  May beat Pac, the very man you say will crush everyone else.

Comment

Of course he is “Keen” now. He wasn’t that keen before the accident.

Comment

Working...
                    X