Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder's and Finkel's plan to get him to 50 ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wilder's and Finkel's plan to get him to 50 ?

Disappointing talk of Ortiz x 3 and Kownaki and no real effort to unify leaves us thinking what is wrong with this guy?

Would it be hugely disrespectful to Marciano if he selects marginally acceptable dudes all the way to 50, while avoiding Joshua, and even Whyte?

I believe that this is their 'plan' and that they won't take on AJ, ever.

He's a disgusting excuse for a 'champ', complete phoney.

Their plan was to use Joshua's name to build Wilder's while avoiding him until they want to cash out. The fact that he doesn't want the fight even if offered 50/50 proves it for me.

Comment

That's around 5 years from now, highly unlikely . And more highly unlikely he doesn't take an L , most think he has already.

Comment

50 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Their plan was to use Joshua's name to build Wilder's while avoiding him until they want to cash out. The fact that he doesn't want the fight even if offered 50/50 proves it for me.
          Exactly ! This is precisely the reason why Joshua would not allow Beyonce into the ring after the Parker fight - because Wilder would not make any effort to make a deal to fight Joshua, just wanted that spotlight to boost his own name / profile. Fook that, if you won't fight me why should I help you big yourself up?

Fast forward to today, and it is ncie to see the majority of well balanced Americans abandoning Wilder because of his ducking. There are still some fools in denial, but proper boxing fans can see that the guy is all talk and no backing it up, both Brits and Yanks don't like that kinda 'man'. Prepare yourself for more Ortiz fights, Kownaki, Hunter, et al - but we won't be seeing the fight we want anytime soon. #coward.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            That's around 5 years from now, highly unlikely . And more highly unlikely he doesn't take an L , most think he has already.
            Honestly, his total unashamed ducking has me thinking that even if it took 5 years the guy wouldn't fight AJ. He has no shame.

Comment

Working...
            X