No announcement yet.

i am going to enroll in bible college

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
    God has taught me my past life was a life of self destruction,to many of our youth think violance,degrading our woman and idolizing money is the way of life.When judgement day come money will hold no value(you cant buy your way thru the pearly gates) you must have values and stand for something,when you die what will be your legacy what will you have taught you children??
    I think teaching our children to think objectively, question authority, and seek out truth through knowledge, and not faith is important.

Id hope they would believe in reason and rationale instead of divine authority and ancient magical manuscripts.

Treat others with respect and lead by example not because a book says thats what god orders us to do, but because its the right thing to do. Knowing why things are right or wrong is essential in being an intelligent person.

Comment

God has taught me my past life was a life of self destruction,to many of our youth think violance,degrading our woman and idolizing money is the way of life.When judgement day come money will hold no value(you cant buy your way thru the pearly gates) you must have values and stand for something,when you die what will be your legacy what will you have taught you children??
      You don't need god to respect life and want to provide a healthy example for your kids.

And without gods you don't have that imaginary judgment day shit to spoil the party either. Seriously bud, what kind of example is that for your kids? Telling them that it's OK, the world is going to end soon and most of the people on the planet are going to perish? Not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Yes and yes.

ok cool. People portray you as a religion hating middle aged ****sexual that is all lol. Just like to hate on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          ok cool. People portray you as a religion hating middle aged ****sexual that is all lol. Just like to hate on you.
          That's mainly the cockwatching racist from Vancouver and his little cadre of followers.

Comment

You don't need god to respect life and want to provide a healthy example for your kids.

And without gods you don't have that imaginary judgment day shit to spoil the party either. Seriously bud, what kind of example is that for your kids? Telling them that it's OK, the world is going to end soon and most of the people on the planet are going to perish? Not cool.
            He's trying to make life better for himself, turn it around for the better. Why so mad? Applaud the dude, don't hate

Comment

Prophet Larryx is the new Pastor Ma$e

Comment

Originally posted by RichLoc View Post

Comment

God doesn't exist so therefore is mocked like any other fictional character. Holden Caulfield for example. What a twat.
                  never heard anyone mock obi wan kenobi.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    dont feed the troll, he just doin that and acting crazy ever since he's washed up as a poster

The G Dog era is NOW

You come across as the biggest attention seeker.

Comment

Nice Larry, how are the classes going?

Comment

Working...
                      X