• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    "Fixed doe" right guys??....
    yea,fixed...with a right hand

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Who is that dude? It’s like he came out of no where and landed that kush gig.
      Referee, commissioner, then whatever the hell he did to get where he is. When it's consistently that bad, they shouldn't even have an unofficial scorer.

Comment

I had this 3-3 or 4-2. There were swing round with not much action. So to give 6-0 to Ortiz mean he won every swing round. These are the same smart dumb people who had Fury winning 10-2.

I think 4-2 was on point. But, in the end, it really doesn't matter. Once that Nuke goes off, it's nighty night.

And the boxing purists hate as they complain how many rounds Ortiz won. LOL!!

Comment

Fact: There were 1260 seconds in the fight

Boxing Purist: Ortiz won 1259 seconds

Fact: Ortiz got KTFO and still lost

Boxing Purist: Raging uncontrollably as they can't control the narrative

Comment

Had it 5-1 Ortiz myself. No complaints really...

Comment

Originally posted by ecuasionz View Post
              I had this 3-3 or 4-2. There were swing round with not much action. So to give 6-0 to Ortiz mean he won every swing round. These are the same smart dumb people who had Fury winning 10-2.

I think 4-2 was on point. But, in the end, it really doesn't matter. Once that Nuke goes off, it's nighty night.

Yes, and you are the other dummy who scored it possibly 3-3 when it clearly wasn’t 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Deontay Wilder, Luis Ortiz Official Scorecards - MGM Grand, Las Vegas - WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (42-0-1, 41 KOs) was patient, but it only took one punch to knock Luis Ortiz (32-1, 27 KOs) out in the seventh round. (photo by Daisuke Sugiura)
                [Click Here To Read More]

59-55 Ortiz
                59-55 Ortiz
                58-56 Ortiz

Could even make a case for 6-0 Ortiz. Thought 5-1 was plausible and 4-2 only if you try to give Wilder ANY close round.
                I thought it was 6 straight to Ortiz. I’m just happy it didn’t get to 11 straight to Ortiz and he gets knocked out the last round because I will feel even worse than I do now. I was already preparing my speech for the Wilderlites😢😢😢

Comment

Originally posted by ecuasionz View Post

3-3 how? He didn’t throw or land a punch he was backing up all fight and getting counter punched. How did he win 3 rounds?Dont get me wrong I wanted to give Ortiz the rounds but each round I gave I thought “ damn he is not even throwing talk about stage fright I wonder how my Wilderlite brothers must be feeling. I won’t rub it in too much after all they did let me mourn the Joshua defeat”

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    3-3 how? He didn’t throw or land a punch he was backing up all fight and getting counter punched. How did he win 3 rounds?Dont get me wrong I wanted to give Ortiz the rounds but each round I gave I thought “ damn he is not even throwing talk about stage fright I wonder how my Wilderlite brothers must be feeling. I won’t rub it in too much after all they did let me mourn the Joshua defeat”

I said possible 3-3 . I think 4-2 Ortiz was the perfect score. There were swing rounds, with not much action. Ortiz didn't show me anything great to win rounds. He just did enough. Wilder has bad footing, so any hit by Ortiz would put Wilder out of position. But i didn't see Ortiz DOMINATING Wilder. He just won about 4 of 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
                      Good cards, though how the hell did one judge give the first round to Wilder? He threw no punches and landed none. Ortiz threw and landed noticeable shots.
                      No idea how he picked that one. I thought Round One was pretty clear cut.

I gave Wilder Rd 6. That was it.

Comment

Working...
                      X