No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields | Ivana Habazin Called Me A Thug Might As Well Call Me A N*gg*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    She’s a low life bro... she acts like one. She’s trash and you’re defending her.
    What has she done to be called a low life?

Comment

Personal life
      While growing up in Flint, Michigan, Shields was sexually abused by her mother's boyfriends. Shields was baptized at age 13 (two years after she began boxing) and began attending a local church. She found strength in her Christian faith and eventually left home.[46]

Shields attempted to adopt her cousin's daughter in 2014.[47]

Shields is an ambassador for Up2Us Sports, a national non-profit organization dedicated to supporting underserved youth by providing them with coaches trained in positive youth development.[48]

YEA WHAT A LOWLIFE SHE IS

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
        Personal life
        While growing up in Flint, Michigan, Shields was sexually abused by her mother's boyfriends. Shields was baptized at age 13 (two years after she began boxing) and began attending a local church. She found strength in her Christian faith and eventually left home.[46]

Shields attempted to adopt her cousin's daughter in 2014.[47]

Shields is an ambassador for Up2Us Sports, a national non-profit organization dedicated to supporting underserved youth by providing them with coaches trained in positive youth development.[48]

YEA WHAT A LOWLIFE SHE IS
        Damn thug!

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          I stopped talking race with white folks when I realized I’ve never met a white person in my life that wasn’t racist.
          Wow really? That comment there is just as ignorant. Not all whites are Trump supporters you need to stop generalizing.

Comment

Oh yeah the "thug" Shields that loves to wear Sunday dresses. Get a grip people.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              The guy who suckerpunched Bashir is a thug.

But how does that make Claressa Shields a thug? It makes no sense.
              One of the most common sayings world wide is YOU ARE WHO YOU ASSOCIATE WITH ....

So your responsible for your camp. Might not be fair but that's pretty much what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                One of the most common sayings world wide is YOU ARE WHO YOU ASSOCIATE WITH ....

So your responsible for your camp. Might not be fair but that's pretty much what it is.
                You can't choose your family.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                  she works for her money, obviously pays her taxes and has no criminal history..is that not a FINE UPSTANDING CITIZEN?
                  Plenty of people pay taxes, don't have a criminal record but are still pieces of ****. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Wow really? That comment there is just as ignorant. Not all whites are Trump supporters you need to stop generalizing.
                    I agree, I dont understand why a persons race is the main judgement of who they are.

Comment

LOL if people wanted to call you that, theyd call you that, !

the only person who used the word was her

people posting pictures asking us to judge a book by its cover, forgeiners get outright called racist, all white people according to one poster, every trump supporter is racist according to another

listen to the generalizing by the anti- racists

Comment

Working...
                      X