Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caleb Plant To Defend Title vs Alfredo Angulo! STAYS DUCKING DAVID BENAVIDEZ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it’s a setup bout to fight benavidez this summer I’m ok with it. Plant is passing the eye test so far. But he’s about due for a real test

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
      Nothing Final, they said they wanted Plant if they can get him but plant aint intrested in that fight at all. He went from "is he even fighting?" to "he has to get a belt" to "he needs to show he can keep his nose clean" lmfao dude literally had 3 slogans ready to go for the media to duck benavidez lmfao.
      Last I had heard, Truax vs Quillin for the IBF mandatory spot against Plant....but I just noticed now that Alfredo Angulo just upset Quillin a month ago in a fight that I had no idea even happened lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        Was supposed to be Peter Quillin.

Benivedez-Plant in the summer. Possible PPV?
        Yeah, I just noticed that Angulo beat Quillin last month. I didn't even know that fight happened.

Comment

How is he ducking?

Fought Uzcategui who no one wanted to fight for his world title shot, the Quillin-Truax fight was supposed to determine his mandatory but the headclash happened, then Truax got injured.

In the meantime he took a tuneup with Mike Lee, and Quillin fought Angulo instead due to Truax's injury. Angulo won the fight, so now Plant is fighting him.

After this, he will unify. Where is the ducking exactly? Will Plant develop the ridiculous Spence level hate on these forums now?

Comment

Is this even a step up from Mike Lee?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Last I had heard, Truax vs Quillin for the IBF mandatory spot against Plant....but I just noticed now that Alfredo Angulo just upset Quillin a month ago in a fight that I had no idea even happened lmfao
              yeah,,,,, I was watching some plant interviews about Benavidez he talking like he wants to build it up for a few years to make alot of money pssssh.

but yeah Angulo wont that fight cant believe you didnt watch it, i swear its all everyone was talking about for that weekend lmfao.

Its a fun fight to watch in a low level, shot to shit, can he pull it off type of way. And if you see that fight you will understand alot better how Plant vs Angulo is just bad.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                yeah,,,,, I was watching some plant interviews about Benavidez he talking like he wants to build it up for a few years to make alot of money pssssh.

but yeah Angulo wont that fight cant believe you didnt watch it, i swear its all everyone was talking about for that weekend lmfao.

Its a fun fight to watch in a low level, shot to shit, can he pull it off type of way. And if you see that fight you will understand alot better how Plant vs Angulo is just bad.
                Oh I know it’s a bad fight. I just didn’t even know Angulo/Dirrell even happened. So was that for the mandatory spot then?

Wonder what I was doing that weekend...you know me, I’m in the fight night threads every weekend

Comment

Oh I know it’s a bad fight. I just didn’t even know Angulo/Dirrell even happened. So was that for the mandatory spot then?

Wonder what I was doing that weekend...you know me, I’m in the fight night threads every weekend
                  yeah I almost missed it too, it was one of those fight that went under that radar.

IDK what that fight was for, I thought it was supposed to be a tuneup comeback fight for quillen.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
                    If it’s a setup bout to fight benavidez this summer I’m ok with it. Plant is passing the eye test so far. But he’s about due for a real test
                    How was the guy Plant beat for the title not a real test? What win does Benavidez have that's better?

Comment

Yeah, I just noticed that Angulo beat Quillin last month. I didn't even know that fight happened.
                      I watched a bit of it, but it's fking Quillin, who has done nothing for a long time and looked like he didn't know why he was there.

It's a let-down to hear Plant is fighting Angulo. Being a boxing fan requires so much patience and tolerance for bullshyt these days. Makes me appreciate the rare breeds like Loma that just go after it.

Comment

Working...
                      X