Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight's fight proves GGG ducked Eubank Jr.!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrHouse579 View Post
    I know that it wasn't all about money. It's all covered in the vid I posted. Point remains that Sr didn't want to sign.
    You think the Eubank's weren't already in business with ITV Box Office even before that deal? Why do you think Hearn was detailed about exclusively being on Sky under his hood when talking about Eubank Jr? Coincidence?

How is that Eubank Jr. is contracted with ITV?

Use your head and learn politics. To just assume Hearn is the correcr man because the Lil'G didnt happen is zee gays...

Besides, this video already shreds the hate Hearn and Warren have on the Eubanks. They can't blacklist an upcoming star....

Learn about why Floyd left Arum...that might help

Heres the video btw

https://youtu.be/hvzhIfRtYHk

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      You think the Eubank's weren't already in business with ITV Box Office even before that deal? Why do you think Hearn was detailed about exclusively being on Sky under his hood when talking about Eubank Jr? Coincidence?

How is that Eubank Jr. is contracted with ITV?

Use your head and learn politics. To just assume Hearn is the correcr man because the Lil'G didnt happen is zee gays...

Besides, this video already shreds the hate Hearn and Warren have on the Eubanks. They can't blacklist an upcoming star....

Learn about why Floyd left Arum...that might help

Heres the video btw

https://youtu.be/hvzhIfRtYHk
      Fair point about Eubank's deal with ITV. But, I think it's fair to assume Sr is a pain in the ass to deal with and that cost Jr the fight. Hearn said that he believes Jr 100% wanted the fight, but was insulated by his dad from the actual negotiations. As much as I like the Eubanks personally and their talent in the ring, I don't blame other world class fighters walking away from the table because Sr wants too much

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        If eubanks decides to trade with ggg like he did with the turk he'll get knocked out cold.
        Eubank Jr doesn't look vulnerable around the whiskers, I think there is a very low chance that GGG would spark him. Trading doesn't just involve power its about explosiveness, hand speed, and positioning. I think he would be just fine trading with GGG in spots, just like Canelo was and Jacobs did ok too. GGG throws 1 or 2 punches at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by DrHouse579 View Post
          Fair point about Eubank's deal with ITV. But, I think it's fair to assume Sr is a pain in the ass to deal with and that cost Jr the fight. Hearn said that he believes Jr 100% wanted the fight, but was insulated by his dad from the actual negotiations. As much as I like the Eubanks personally and their talent in the ring, I don't blame other world class fighters walking away from the table because Sr wants too much
          They're doing fine without Hearn. Hearn can milk Joshua in the limelight... he's still a goon. As if Eubabk Sr. is doing wrong because he wants better for his son with the politics he once fought amd knew about.

Wise up. "Sr. Wants too much" ffs because u believe Hearn?

Comment

Who hits harder Carl Froch or Gennady Golovkin? I am not so sure Golovkin could actually hurt Chris Eubank Junior seriously! Fair play his punching power is not immense, but If you cannot deter him from unleashing his offense? The odds are he will hit you very often! (In my opinion Carl Froch hits harder than Golovkin, and Froch has heavily emphasized at just how physical tough Eubank Junior is!).

I think Eubank Junior beats Golovkin via 12 round decision!

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              Who hits harder Carl Froch or Gennady Golovkin? I am not so sure Golovkin could actually hurt Chris Eubank Junior seriously! Fair play his punching power is not immense, but If you cannot deter him from unleashing his offense? The odds are he will hit you very often! (In my opinion Carl Froch hits harder than Golovkin, and Froch has heavily emphasized at just how physical tough Eubank Junior is!).

I think Eubank Junior beats Golovkin via 12 round decision!
              Comparing sparring to an actual fight. FACEPALM.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Comparing sparring to an actual fight. FACEPALM.
                I was more so highlighting what Carl Froch stated about Chris Eubank Junior! (He has spoken about his sparring with Eubank Junior during his training camp for Groves! And Carl Froch speaks with such high admiration, whenever he is asked about Chris Eubank's toughness! I have never seen Carl Froch compliment any active fighter as much! Gennedy Golovkin should be banging out fighters like Canelo Alvarez, who is not really a middle-weight in terms of bone structure & body frame! (I honestly don't believe that Gennedy Golovkin could hurt Chris Eubank Junior anymore!)...

Comment

Eubank Jr would destroy GGG

Comment

I'm surprised it took this long for the thread to be made honestly

Comment

I'm a huge ggg critic but no way in hell Eubank beats him.

Comment

Working...
                      X