Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was GGG team demanding 50/50 a bargaining tactic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was GGG team demanding 50/50 a bargaining tactic?

I thought this fight was dead but Oscar saying 50/50 is not possible but then says it's close and he hope it gets done, so is the fight still on?

@0:55

GGG just wants something better than 65/35 I assume.

Comment

The way he's speaking, it sure sounds like they're just grinding out the last 5% or so, and that he expects it to happen. If it were not as far along, you'd hear more of the typical posturing and such. I think it might be coming together.

Comment

Hard to be sure with Oscar's way of talking but saying they're very close and still in talks, I don't expect either side to walk away now if they genuinely are only 5% apart and have been negotiating for this long.

Comment

You ask for more than you would settle for. That is just negotiating. GGG won't accept a 65/35 split be if Oscar offered him a 60/40 split in Canelo's favor we might see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            I thought this fight was dead but Oscar saying 50/50 is not possible but then says it's close and he hope it gets done, so is the fight still on?

@0:55

In my opinion, 65-35 is totally unreasonable based on the history between these two. It really needs to be 50-50 but if Golden Girl moves to 55-45, I think Gennady should take it and knock cheatnelos block off, terminator style. I know Gennady has that in him and Oscar fears it.

Comment

Its ludicrous Oscar keeps getting into weird public sexual situations & he's not the least bit embarrassed about this sh^t seemingly. I'd be "on vacation" & just letting Gomez run sh^t for the next 3 years if I was Oscar.

Has any dude in the public sphere ever had multiple weird sexual situations that didn't get ostracized or self-ostracize themselves for some period of time after weird sexual sh^t like Oscar has been involved in for a 2nd time now?

Or is Oscar some sorta hero now since he's the "victim" one could argue & is brave enough to keep showing his face after being molested by these evil gold diggers?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                The way he's speaking, it sure sounds like they're just grinding out the last 5% or so, and that he expects it to happen. If it were not as far along, you'd hear more of the typical posturing and such. I think it might be coming together.
                Tend to agree. Too much money at stake for all parties. And this might be the last chance to make this fight & who wants to throw away a nice payday? Not none of these cats I'd argue.

There's a murderers row lining up at 160 that might alter this whole division if they are as good as hyped. And GGG is 36 & burning daylight on his career.

Comment

I think they gave him tainted meat as a bargaining tactic

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Its ludicrous Oscar keeps getting into weird public sexual situations & he's not the least bit embarrassed about this sh^t seemingly. I'd be "on vacation" & just letting Gomez run sh^t for the next 3 years if I was Oscar.

Has any dude in the public sphere ever had multiple weird sexual situations that didn't get ostracized or self-ostracize themselves for some period of time after weird sexual sh^t like Oscar has been involved in for a 2nd time now?

Or is Oscar some sorta hero now since he's the "victim" one could argue & is brave enough to keep showing his face after being molested by these evil gold diggers?
                    LMAO.

It's amazing how humanity works, isn't it? You do some weird **** and if you act weird, it's weird. But if you act like nothing's wrong, people just shrug it off.

Comment

Working...
                    X