No announcement yet.

The CHAMP Speaks On The Anthony Johnson Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    But the $50 mil is based on the revenue generated in the US. The fight can't generate that money in the UK. If it could AJ wouldn't have asked Wilder to pay him 50 mil. He coulda paid himself that much
    that's why it's called negotiations, they will negotiate until they agree on a win-win situation for both parties and the fight will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      I agree to a point, Wilder needs Joshua, not the other way around, and he's already moved down 10% from what he started with lol

Wilder made the 40% claim, it's up to Hearn and Joshua whether they pay that or negotiate.

the thing is, Wilder knows how much that WBC is worth to a unified guy with 3/4 belts..... he can shoot high with his demands.... he's comfortable where he is with the WBC and can play hard ball.
      Wilder is getting a rematch in the U.S win or lose , to demand any amount over 15 Million is ridiculous .

The rematch itself could make him over 40 Million altogether depending on the first fight , the guy is a complete moron bc he will never see this money should either lose so playing hard ball from as low as 900,000 to 2.1 Million paydays is pure ******ation , theres no other way to put it .

Joshua will sit back and laugh at this guy ,hes not going anywhere and plenty of time to collect that belt , while HE improves .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-27-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        that's why it's called negotiations, they will negotiate until they agree on a win-win situation for both parties and the fight will happen.
        The $50 mil was a win win. But when they called AJ's bluff he didn't want the money. Something else is going on. I don't know what it is but AJ turning down $50 mil plus half the profits to fight for way less money is suspect to me. Idk what's going on behind the scenes but the only fighter who would turn down that money and make more is Floyd

Comment

The $50 mil was a win win. But when they called AJ's bluff he didn't want the money. Something else is going on. I don't know what it is but AJ turning down $50 mil plus half the profits to fight for way less money is suspect to me. Idk what's going on behind the scenes but the only fighter who would turn down that money and make more is Floyd
          Now, how did you know a 50mil is a win-win situation for both parties when you are not a promoter or part of either team?
          When they meet at that point they will agree. Don't get yourself worked up. The fight will happen when it will happen. What ever you write here has no influence on the negotiations.
          So take a chill pill.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Now, how did you know a 50mil is a win-win situation for both parties when you are not a promoter or part of either team?
            When they meet at that point they will agree. Don't get yourself worked up. The fight will happen when it will happen. What ever you write here has no influence on the negotiations.
            So take a chill pill.
            Because Joshua literally said 50 mil is a win for him. That's how I know. Like i said, Floyd is the only fighter who can turn down that money and make more. Joshua can't even pay himself that much money. Wilder was doing him a favor

Comment

Because Joshua literally said 50 mil is a win for him. That's how I know. Like i said, Floyd is the only fighter who can turn down that money and make more. Joshua can't even pay himself that much money. Wilder was doing him a favor
              you keep trying to console yourself that wilder is a draw of which deep down you know its a lie.
              Tell me one fighter wilder has given a pay day in his 40 fights? Wilder himself needs a payday and he has identified AJ is the only fighter than can take him away from 1.5mil fights.
              AJ is still the A side, which ever way you want to view it. The fight get made at his own terms.
              That's a fact that is hard for you to swallow.

Comment

At this point I don’t care what anyone says until the fight actually gets made. It’s just boring & tiresome to hear about them going back & forth about negotiations.

Comment

Working...
                X