No announcement yet.

Khan is starting to slur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
    Considering Brook was a mega fight that was a huge duck. But he also ducked Thurman, Porter, Bradley, and Spence for starters. And he mentioned he could fight Bradley when trying to explain his ducking Brook. And even then, at least he could have fought a bottom top 10 ww during those 5 years like Saddam Ali or Diego Chavez. Maybe even a Jessie Vargas. Recently he seemed interested in Garcia for the WBC title until Keith Thurman won it. Then he was quiet as a mouse. And he still hasn't fought a decent ww still. Biggest coward by a mile. Not even Canelo went that long ducking top fighters
    so basically you couldnt name one, (apart from brook)and just started saying names and even claimed saddam ali was a top 10 welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      so basically you couldnt name one, (apart from brook)and just started saying names and even claimed saddam ali was a top 10 welterweight
      Lol...so I just randomly said names who just magically all happened to be top 10 welterweights in his era who he never fought which just happened to be my exact claim. That's like asking who has belts at heavyweight. You mention every major hw champion and then responding by saying you had no idea and just randomly started mentioning names...all of who just magically happen to be champion.

But if I'm making up the fact that he never fought a top 10 ww, please name any top 10 ranked fighter he's fought in the last 5 years aside from Canelo? Please don't make me pull up the videos of him calling out or proposing a fight with Thurman, Bradley, Spence and Porter. Because we know he proceeded to fight none of them. And yes Ring had Saddam Ali as top 10 welterweight
      Last edited by Gate keeper; 09-25-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Khan has ducked the entire elite of 147 to fight the likes of Collazo, Algeiri, Molina, Julio Diaz. He did that because he thought he would get the Mayweather jackpot. Then when he didnt, he jumped up 2 divisions to fight in a 'win win' fight in his eyes. A fight which he would get well paid for and if he lost, well he was expected to lose anyay. All the while, he's ducked a fight with Kell Brook because he doesnt want to give him a payday. Then he changed his mind and said he'll fight Brook if he wins a world title. Then Brook won a title but has to fight somebody big. NOw he's just flat out said he doesnt want to give Brook the payday. That's fair enough but dont keep up the charade of wanting to fight the best though.

Outside of the ring, he's a serial adulterer, a pervert and an all around desperado. He completely disregards his religion and marriage despite displaying on his social media pages that he's a humble down to earth family guy who gives to charity. He's been exposed god knows how many times by the media but his ignorant fans still keep supporting this fraud.

I dont usually care what a boxer does in his private life but what I do care about is when someone shows a fake image to the world, benefits off of it (Let's be real here, he has financially benefitted massively from the image he likes to portray) but then has another sleazy murky side to him.

It really isnt that hard to see why Khan is disliked. I say this as someone from the same race and religion as Khan as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          On the live stream of Parker whooping Fury's roiding ass, Khan was broadcasting and is beginning to slur. Sounds like he has too much spit in his mouth between words and you cant see him struggling to put words together. It's kind of hard to tell because of his accent but compared to how he sounded a year ago its real obvious.
          Interesting as I noticed this too. he did sound a little punchy to me and obviously I'm not the only one that picked up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
            I say this as someone from the same race and religion as Khan as well.
            We had to read through all of that nonsense just to get to this last sentence where we realize you're just a jealous hater that some of the women who are forced to be with you at the threat of death would much rather be smoking Khan's pole than fidgeting your little purple nurple while trying to hide the dry heaving from you so you can still feel like a man and not beat them to death over your own inadequacies.

Comment

Working...
            X