The Devastating Power Of Matthew Saad Muhammad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Devastating Power Of Matthew Saad Muhammad

Always an exciting fighter to watch...

Damn, now that's a FIGHTER. Dude goes in to get it every time, looking to destroy opponents. Talk about throwing punches with bad intentions. A few of those knockdowns at the beginning didn't even look like flush shots, which shows great punching power. I also noticed he walked away when he dazed an opponent toward the end and the fight was stopped after that. There's a guy in MMA named Mark Hunt who does a similar thing today. He sees when someone is out and opts to not throw anymore. So I guess Mathew Saad Muhammad did the "walk off KO" before Hunt, good to know. This guy is badass in the ring, my kind of fighter.
    Last edited by Anthony342; 08-12-2017, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Lambert666-(another cartoon character) --read the life that Saad had to deal with as a child! Then maybe you'll have a change of heart!
      You didn't know the man and don't know a thing about him.
      Saad trained with me for Conteh and calling him a "bum" tells me you know nothing about boxing or the meaning of the word bum!

He was a good man who was dealt a difficult beginning in life.
      You calling him those names without knowing the man just makes you a punk and azzhole!

Ray

Comment

Well there you are just another punk an azzhole!

You think cussing makes you sound tough, johnny steele hahaha!

Nice cartoon you sound just like elroy, begging for attention?

I have no time to babysit you boy, good luck in your fantasy life!

Ray

Comment

I watched all his title defenses back in the day and they were total wars.Just when it looked like he was finished,he would come back and KO his opponent until he ran into Braxton/Qawi. A true warrior and credit to the game.

Comment

Working...
          X