Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO's Face Off: Canelo-Chavez jr is out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice to see a competitive effort by Chavez Jr. Canelo sure didn't like it when Chavez kept mentioning the Golovkin duck. Canelo genuinely doesn't like or respect Chavez. Chavez Jr. did come across a bit timid during the face off. Hope he's a different animal for the fight.

Comment

Canelo is not going to be a megastar in the state unless he learns English, Props to Chavez Jr though for doing the Face off in English while the White red head redneck looking Canelo did it in Spanish.

Canelo still hasnt learned English, he is hurting his drawing power here, doesnt do any American talk show interviews either Oscar doesnt know how to push this kid, sending him to Barrios and Mexican radio shows isnt going to do anyting, he already has the Mexican demographic onlock, they just hav to play a commercial on mexican radio and tv and its enough they will order its not going to boost sales.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        lets hope this turns into a classic case of when cherry picking goes wrong! war the fat pothead chavez jr.

same

i hope that stoner lands a left hook to the body and Canelo just buckles and rolls around the canvas like his promoter did vs Hopkins

Comment

Chavez knows he is losing. No point in ordering the fight.

Comment

I don't think the stare down bs really tells you much about what a guy will do in the ring, but I give props for Canelo have the presence of a Mafia hitman, dang dude.

Comment

Chavez should have spoke in spanish, I think trying to speak in english tripped him up and canelo was like a wordsmith in there hammering chavez with nonstop combos.

Comment

Is it required in the contract that they sit in those chairs backwards?

Comment

Hahaha amazing at 9:10
                  Chavez: He fought Amir Khan, you think it was a good fight? ::Looks at Kellerman::
                  ::Kellerman looks at Canelo::
                  ::Canelo nods as if apologizing::

Comment

Chavez looks tired and unconfident
                    Last edited by Larry the boss; 05-01-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

When Jr said that Canelo called him years ago to fight when he was the A side, it backfired

Jr should've said that while Cotto is the best W on your resume, it was a debatable decision

Comment

Working...
                      X