Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it's safe to say Rugby is tougher then padded up sissy a55 American football

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    op is just baiting lol, nobody believes that anymore. Ask jared haynes how easy the nfl is
    Jarred Hayne who got into an NFL team after only a few months training/playing?

Great example

BTW, the only other player to play top flight Rugby League and in the NFL was a Superbowl winner from the 70's. He went to Australia, played few games, was dog ****e, went into the reserve team, played a couple more games, was ****, then got a head injury and refused to play anymore

At least Hayne just lacked in skills and tactics. This bloke just *****ed out when he realised he was in a real mans sport for a change

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Jarred Hayne who got into an NFL team after only a few months training/playing?

Great example

BTW, the only other player to play top flight Rugby League and in the NFL was a Superbowl winner from the 70's. He went to Australia, played few games, was dog ****e, went into the reserve team, played a couple more games, was ****, then got a head injury and refused to play anymore

At least Hayne just lacked in skills and tactics. This bloke just *****ed out when he realised he was in a real mans sport for a change
      exactly lol. He was a great athlete but NFL hits too hard for him he couldn't even sleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Yo moms tasted mah ****
        You mom's is your nickname for your own lips or what?

Comment

exactly lol. He was a great athlete but NFL hits too hard for him he couldn't even sleep at night
          That doesnt make sense based on my post.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            That doesnt make sense based on my post.
            Well I replied to the op. "Rugby is tougher than padded up NFL"

Which clearly isn't true at all

Comment

Well I replied to the op. "Rugby is tougher than padded up NFL"

Which clearly isn't true at all
              Hardly clear though is it? The only NFL player to try top level rugby had to go home because he wasnt tough enough

Comment

All the rugby players at my college were huge ape like men. Those guys are insane. My God can they drink too.

I had the chance to play rugby in high school, but I passed it up. Looked too intense for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  Oh jesus, not this again.

Idiots can't just respect both sports, and recognize that both are difficult, and dangerous.

These are the worst type of threads/debate ever...

It's still not as lame as boxing vs MMA debates.

Comment

IMO it should be called ''American Rugby''. It's pretty much an edited rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                      IMO it should be called ''American Rugby''. It's pretty much an edited rugby.
                      Remember: the initial sport was called "Rugby Football"...

Comment

Working...
                      X