No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Calls Out Manny Pacquiao For a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horn is coming off a loss.

Why not face the man who just knocked out Horn instead?

Comment

Horn will beat the dog **** out of Pacquiao

Comment

Uhhh Pac wanted that rematch since he lost. He wants the venue to be anywhere except Australia. But you refused and wanted it in Australia so bad.

I saw what you try to do against Crawford. That magic ain't workin outside of Australia now boooooy.

Horn needs Pac. Pac doesn't need Horn.

The whole world knows he won that fight.

You should've taken that rematch. Not only u got whooped, you was embarrassed by Crawford!! He ended your career.

Good thing you still popular in Australia. I guess it's good enough for Aussies. Outside of Australia, Horn is irrelevant.
        Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 07-15-2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Sir down horn, your 15 min are up. Let Crawford take that slot and slaughter the old lion the way things are meant to be in boxing.

Comment

Then come and get it fucker! Pac has a new team backing him now. If Pac can't secure a big money fight with Khan in either late November or December of this year in the U.K. Then I would love for him to get his redemption against Jeff Horn in Malaysia. The first fight was a fluke and a rip off. Pac won that fight but had it stolen from him by corrupt and crooked Australian officials.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
              If Manny wants to continue his career rather than retire he should want to face the best. I would love to see him face Errol Spence or Terence Crawford.
              that would be a passing of the tourch fight. he should take on winner of garcia porter or khan

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Former WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn is the latest boxer to challenge Manny Pacquiao. Horn (18-1-1, 12 KOs), captured the WBO title in July 2017, with a controversial twelve round unanimous decision over Pacquiao at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Australia.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                No we want;

1. Loma
                2. Khan
                3. Crawford

Comment

Horn is a distant fart in a stiff wind at this point. Fight would be in America, and with no head butting or dirty tactics, I'd imagine Pacquaio could get a stoppage. Still won't be as fun to watch as that Crawford/Horn one was, though.

Comment

Well the loser always calls for a rematch, thanks for admitting Jeff

Comment

Look at Jeff Horn feeling Horny

Comment

Working...
                      X