Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Sick of Situation, Joshua Contract is One-Sided!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
    Why don't Joshua's fans want him to fight the best?

I don't get it.
    What like Wilder does?

Why didn't Wilder ever fight Wlad? All he had to do was get to a mandatory position like Fury did.... He turned pro just before Fury and Fury didn't win no Olympic medal like Wilder did, Fury was man enough to do the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      Wilder is quickly becoming one of the worst heavyweight champions ever.

Ducked challenges his whole career and continues to. Everyone should just ignore him.
      He's too exciting for us to ignore him.

Comment

• Originally posted by gully7 View Post
        What like Wilder does?

Why didn't Wilder ever fight Wlad? All he had to do was get to a mandatory position like Fury did.... He turned pro just before Fury and Fury didn't win no Olympic medal like Wilder did, Fury was man enough to do the job.
        Why are you so afraid of Joshua fighting the best? Are you really going to be THAT affected if the money train comes to a screeching halt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
          Why are you so afraid of Joshua fighting the best? Are you really going to be THAT affected if the money train comes to a screeching halt?
          He's already fought the best that's why he has 3 belts, or should he fight Stiverne 2 times like Wilder did?

Sign the contract Wilder, you wont make $20m in 2 fights under Haymon...

Comment

• All I can say to Deontay Wilder is to be patient because Anthony Joshua is a knockout waiting to happen anyhow. That Klitschko fight may have taken more out of him than we had previously thought.

Since that time, just take a look at his past two fights. He looked both bored, disinterested and listless in the ring. He acted as if he was just showing up to collect a paycheck; Almost like he really didn't want to be there. Moreover, he's overlooking Sasha in a futile attempt to get Wilder to sign a post dated contract.

All the things I've mentioned are bad signs for a heavyweight champion prizefighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              Why does Wilder need a rematch clause if you are so convinced he will win? I tend to favor Wilder in this fight but if all of that confidence if real, just take the 15 million, win the fight and then make a monstrous amount in the rematch.
              Weak response, how about a real offer?? 65-35 in GayJ's favor with a rematch clause for botb fighters hoe. If AJ was so sure he will win WHY does he have a Rematch if he loses??
              Then doesn't be a man and make things equal? AJ Dont want the FKN fight. I know your an AJ protector lil bytch

Comment

• Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                Weak response, how about a real offer?? 65-35 in GayJ's favor with a rematch clause for botb fighters hoe. If AJ was so sure he will win WHY does he have a Rematch if he loses??
                Then doesn't be a man and make things equal? AJ Dont want the FKN fight. I know your an AJ protector lil bytch
                You are getting entirely too emotional about a fight that has nothing to do with you. Just breathe son. Life will get better for you in the trailer park I am sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  So you just aren't educated is what your telling me???

See above post,,,,smh
                  That would be correct bro! Dude is a full Wilder groupie who takes this stuff waaay too seriously. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                    You are getting entirely too emotional about a fight that has nothing to do with you. Just breathe son. Life will get better for you in the trailer park I am sure.
                    Another weak response

Comment

• Of course.....

Comment

Working...
                      X