No announcement yet.

Where is Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Rigondeaux?

I mean, I had a lot of respect for Rigo, I might be one of 7 people who actually enjoyed his fights. Then that Lomachenko fight happened and I was in disbelief after the first days of the fight.

Yes, Rigo had all disadvantages in the world but that's what lil guy was asking for, plus his fanbase was very vocal before the fight. He had small but very strong cult following from boxing snobs who thought they know boxing better than the rest, showing their elitism compared to other fans

We knew Rigo is tiny but a lot of people thought his unparalleled skills would help him to neutralize all disadvantages. "Nah lomo you ***** it aint quitter like walters this time around he wont be there for you to hit get ready to get your ***** jaw broken can't hit what you can't see". Even Rigo coach said Donaire is a bigger challenge

We thought its gonna be a high level chessmatch, it's like a kung fu movie where two masters with grey beards met each other, and they're from different provinces of China and represent different schools of kung fu.Then they start flying around, fighting, throwing fireballs at each other all kinds of ****

It turned out to be the easiest fight of Loma's career lmao. The fight sucked but it was so hilarious, Chenko not only humiliated him, he disrespected Rigo right in the ring, like "Skeeted in your jeep/Left condoms on your baby seat" kind of disrespect. Punched him after the bell too while erasing Rigo's whole ATG amateur legacy in less than 30 minutes and castrating him. Rigo's cult following completely vanished after this fight. Like he never existed. I was shocked for a whole week. Loma was like whooping his ass and screaming at his fans like Where's your boxing god now, this time is not sushi chef from Japan. Even Koasicha was better
    For guys like Duran and Rigo humiliation is worse than death, they'd better die in the ring, that's few words in Rigo defense. Now even his twitter is dead, he wasn't posting anything since the day of the fight same with Instagram. Any news from his team?

I rewatch the fight only because it was hilarious, the fight sucks but you can have a laugh especially if you put that Benny Hill theme on the background
    Last edited by g27region; 06-12-2018, 07:29 AM.

I dont respect him at all....he shouldnt have quit

And i suspect alot of former Rigo fanboys are the ones hating on Lomachenko now

Comment

He was invited for the 118 WBBS tournament, but declined, because he had concerns about making being able to make weight.

Comment

He is 37 years old. Looks about 50. He had been very inactive up to the Loma fight. A prime Rigo would have beat Loma

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
          He is 37 years old. Looks about 50. He had been very inactive up to the Loma fight. A prime Rigo would have beat Loma
          We heard from Rigo fans that even THIS version would be good enough

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            We heard from Rigo fans that even THIS version would be good enough
            I was so disgusted by his display against Loma, that I contacted some higher-ups and had him deported back to France. I later found out he was not from there but it just seemed so obvious at the time.

Comment

BoRingoquitter is hiding in humiliation.

Comment

Under a rock.

Still pissed at that showing vs Loma. Complete let down as a fan of his.

Comment

He faded to bolivian. let that man be

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
                    Lol, sure.

Regarding the OP question. He’s back in Cuba.

Comment

Working...
                    X