No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Praises Guerrero, Floyd Sr. as Best Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Not sure If De La Hoya knows what he's talking about? Berto much stronger than Floyd? That's almost laughable. I guess If he's just considering Berto's punching power, then yes, but If we are talking about all around physical strength ala ability to absorb a punch, or 12 rd stamina then Berto isn't even close to being as strong as lil Floyd is, and boxing is more about all around strength not just punching power imo...
    Yeah Berta is definitely not stronger than Roidsweather. Have you seen how many times Berta has been on his ass in his last to fights. Berta might punch a little harder than Roids but Berta is definitely not stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Hoya don't know ****, Roach is trainer of the year!
      Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Floyd Sr is a shyty trainer actually ruined Delahoya. Delahoya's problem was like a spoiled child when he lost he blamed his coach rather than him self. Mayweather Sr basically ruined Oscar body attack it became nonexistent. Oscar didn't have the reflexes nor the rhythm for a Philly shell. Oscar also didn't like doing road work which cost him the Mayweather bout cause he was tired after 8 rounds. Edwin Valero gave an interview once after getting booted out of Oscar camp for giving him a beat down. He stated Oscar didn't like doing road work. he said com on man you got to do your road work or Pacquiao is going to knock you out. The video is on youtube but you have to know Spanish
      2 pieces of BS right here.....

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        I think were gonna get floyd vs guerrero on 5 de mayo, with canelo on the same card. then that will set up a huge canelo/mayweather showdown in september.
        Yeah that's pretty much what I thought when they said that supposedly Floyd-roid was fighting twice in 13. I figured floyd-roid needed that big Mexican money. And would try to use Guerrera in may with Canelo on the under-card to blow the **** up, then fight Canela in September. I say Floyd-roid should give a Black man a chance and fight Austin trout. That is the only fight right now that makes any sense for Roids. Since Roid already has proven that he is scared of Pacman and Martinez. I wonder how two blacks would sell on Cinco De Mayo???

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
          Your 50% correct...After The Ghost, Our Hero will go on Vacation; El Cinnamon Man, Too Much Man for Our Hero, and we know he picks his Opponents VERY carefully!!!
          Yeah I'm pretty sure once Roids get his 70-80 million dollars he'll be ghost in September. Because if you go over to figthhype.com Floyd-roids home, they posted an article about Floyd-roid fighting in 2013. It said something like Fraudulent is going to be fighting in may with the possibility of Roid fighting in September. Which basically translates to Roid getting a **** load of money in may off the Mexicans. Then skating away for 2013 until the next flash in the pan welterweight Mexican champion comes about. Early prediction Floyd-roid Maynver vs .Josesitio Lopez set for may 5th 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
            Yeah I'm pretty sure once Roids get his 70-80 million dollars he'll be ghost in September. Because if you go over to figthhype.com Floyd-roids home, they posted an article about Floyd-roid fighting in 2013. It said something like Fraudulent is going to be fighting in may with the possibility of Roid fighting in September. Which basically translates to Roid getting a **** load of money in may off the Mexicans. Then skating away for 2013 until the next flash in the pan welterweight Mexican champion comes about. Early prediction Floyd-roid Maynver vs .Josesitio Lopez set for may 5th 2014.
            Your hate for Floyd is immeasurable.

Comment

Considering that Oscar trained with Emmanuel Steward and Gil Clancy among many other trainers, it's high praise for him to call Floyd Sr. the best in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                Oscar Pimping The Ghost/RoidWeather; so it's Official!!! Anyone paying attention knows El FRAUDO, won't fight the Cinnamon Roll, in May or Sept.....Too Big and Too Tough!!!
                There must be some Up and Coming Featherweight,
                deserving of winning the RoidMaster Lottery!!!
                Last edited by jbpanama; 12-14-2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  That's an interesting prediction. I didn't feel it would be 95% though, but more like 40-50% chance of a DQ. When it comes to dirty fighting, illegal tactics, Guerrero makes Ortiz look like an amateur.
                  and Cheap Shot FRAUD, aka Elbow Man, Ranks up there Too!!!

Comment

Hmm, now that I remember...Oscar also trained with Freddie Roach. But he still calls Floyd Sr the best in the world.

Comment

This is a lame thread. How can anyone even understand what May Sr. is saying? Nacho and Stewart are both better than May Sr.

Comment

Working...
                      X