Clear All

• So i watched Get Out

Watched it last night.

Its a good movie. Not bad.

The BBC did strike again

How ever hypnosis does not work that way

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Also I don't think you can surgical put someone's soul into someone elses body so its not like that was the only hole in the plot.

And the brother of the girl shouldn't have been able to get up & fight after how effed up he got by dude. That didn't seem believable to me. That mfer woulda needed a big a$$ bandaid & 2 weeks of rehab to comeback like he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Also I don't think you can surgical put someone's soul into someone elses body so its not like that was the only hole in the plot.

And the brother of the girl shouldn't have been able to get up & fight after how effed up he got by dude. That didn't seem believable to me. That mfer woulda needed a big a$$ bandaid & 2 weeks of rehab to comeback like he did.
      Yeh that is strange too

The old white guy wanted his brain in a black body

And the brother showed heart he came back from a savage 10-7 round to try and equal the points the next round

Comment

The old white guy wanted his brain in a black body
        He just wanted that slickness.

Comment

And the brother showed heart he came back from a savage 10-7 round to try and equal the points the next round
          Sh^^^^t. That was a KO not no 10-7, he took a full count. Dude got up from a KO to get KO'd again.

Comment

Watched it last night.

Its a good movie. Not bad.

The BBC did strike again

The movie is not meant to be taken literally. It was a social commentary on racial issue and social issue. It was how elites use poor people for their own benefit, and how this is achieved this through either brainwashing --and through their status, which allows them to control you physically.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              He just wanted that slickness.
              Have you been saving your money so we can get our BBC operations together ?

Comment

Saw it last week. The plot was very predictable IMO. I thought the underlying message was a bit ******ed as well.

All in all, decent movie.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  The movie is not meant to be taken literally. It was a social commentary on racial issue and social issue. It was how elites use poor people for their own benefit, and how this is achieved this through either brainwashing --and through their status, which allows them to control you physically.
                  Respect to you guys who get into the "deeper meaning" of films. I read what The Shape of Water was reallllllly about & I was like

And that made me enjoy it on a whole other level.

Me. I just wanna enjoy a film for whats in front of me & turn off my brain. I turn into a lil kid when I watch films usually & don't wanna see any deeper meaning. But it is fun to read in hindsight the deeper intent of the filmmaker which can often be surprising for certain films (Like Night of the Living Dead for an example).

Comment

That son, whats the deal there? See him in lots of stuff these days, got that drug binge - pulled out the garbage look, rashes all over his face, aint slept for a month.

Comment

Working...
                    X