Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of Ashley Graham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Not bad for a big girl. Ass is kind of flabby though. I don't mind thick girls if they are a little more firm and not so tall. Pretty face and nice rack though.
    Pretty much my thoughts on her physique

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      That sounds pretty good. I like lamb
      Yeah man. We burn the hair of the head which adds a roasted flavour and then we chop it up and put it in the soup and whole soup gets that rich flavour and then we add then we clean and add the intestines to the soup with the traditional seasons of course such as onion scallions thymes scotch bonnet pepper than we cut up the meat and curry it.

I like my goat with fluffy white rice and chilled shredded vegetable. The goat is full of flavour so I do need any extra flavour to be added.

Comment

That sounds pretty good. I like lamb
        Man, when you gonna visit here and check out another culture?

That boy Jim was fronting but he came here and love it with the little time he spent.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Man, when you gonna visit here and check out another culture?

That boy Jim was fronting but he came here and love it with the little time he spent.
          Them dudes in Jamaica would kidnap me thinking I'm some rich, white dude, then kill me when they find out I'm broke.

I'd end up being fed to the goat, instead of eating him

Comment

Them dudes in Jamaica would kidnap me thinking I'm some rich, white dude, then kill me when they find out I'm broke.

I'd end up being fed to the goat, instead of eating him
            Goat only eats grass and herbs.
            Once you are in the tourist areas you will be good. Don't leave those areas until you get familiar with the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

yeah, truly amazing
              disgusting, im sure they had a leg like that hanging in the kebab house on friday. not into all this 'plus size' **** at all, a bird should be nice, slim, healthy and toned. Shes not obese but shes still a lard arse and not a healthy image to be promoted on front covers. I dont know why people make out you have to go through some spartan regime to be slim lol, being slim is the default setting for humans, they werent meant to look like whales.

Comment

• Looks like in her recent photos that Ashley Graham has lost a lot of the fat and cellulite, but still has those great curves. So now I say yes please.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  JimRaynor, describe to him what goat tastes like.
                  I don't remember last time I had goat, maybe was 14. Vaguely remember it having a gamey taste, similar to lamb.

You're the farmer, you tell us what goat tastes like. I am sure you sacrificed quite a few to your master.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    I don't remember last time I had goat, maybe was 14. Vaguely remember it having a gamey taste, similar to lamb.

You're the farmer, you tell us what goat tastes like. I am sure you sacrificed quite a few to your master.
                    I said a stronger taste than lamb. So you never had goat when you were here?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      disgusting, im sure they had a leg like that hanging in the kebab house on friday. not into all this 'plus size' **** at all, a bird should be nice, slim, healthy and toned. Shes not obese but shes still a lard arse and not a healthy image to be promoted on front covers. I dont know why people make out you have to go through some spartan regime to be slim lol, being slim is the default setting for humans, they werent meant to look like whales.
                      the guilt trip these pc cvnts dish out.

''no, you cant be honest and say a person is fat. ESPECIALLY a woman. their vanity wont allow it !''

now, im not suggesting norm sized people go around nelson muncing these heifers....but dont demand us to be liars either.

the only reason a heifer like ashley is even considered for a bikini mag is because of this pc polluted era.

cmon, people dont go to gyms or jog/exercise to gain blubber. they try to loose it.

Comment

Working...
                      X