Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Is there any truth to what this guy is saying? (Please watch)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] VIDEO: Is there any truth to what this guy is saying? (Please watch)

Have some men been written off by women -- i.e. men who will always be seen as unattractive to women no matter how much they improve themselves?

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    Have some men been written off by women -- i.e. men who will always be seen as unattractive to women no matter how much they improve themselves?

How can u be written off by women? That's just loser talk... have u seen Heidi Klums baby's daddy? He's a fat f.uck with money... if ur looks aren't doing it... then step ur money game up...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      How can u be written off by women? That's just loser talk... have u seen Heidi Klums baby's daddy? He's a fat f.uck with money... if ur looks aren't doing it... then step ur money game up...
      Great, now you're going to have punchr trying to knock off the local liquor store for cash

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Great, now you're going to have punchr trying to knock off the local liquor store for cash
        This guy is going to take ur p.ussy game to a whole new level punchr... not only r u going to have cash if u rob a liquor store... u know how much p.ussy ur going to get if u tell girls u just robbed a liquor store??? Baaaaaaaaaaaaddddd booooooooyyyyyyyyy...

Comment

Then why doesn't he get any pussy?

Comment

Then why doesn't he get any pussy?
            I didn't watch the video... but I'm assuming he can... he's just a loser who makes excuses...

Comment

I see broke ass dudes fucking bitches. I don't need to straight up give a woman money. That's some trick ass simp shit. Fuck all that.

Comment

Why are you promoting tricking?

Comment

Why are you promoting tricking?

It ain't tricking if you got it

Comment

There's no way what that guy is saying is true. Puncher, I think i've said it before, but you need a dating coach.

Comment

Working...
                    X