No announcement yet.

Listen to DontaeBoxing trying to Goad Deontay Wilder into Race discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to DontaeBoxing trying to Goad Deontay Wilder into Race discussion

Dontae really is slick with it, he always does this, he said you have a higher knockout percentage than GGG yet he has more love from American fans, how can we change that is that just a double standard in America.

He wants to see if Deontay will say its because im black smh, How does Dontae get media credentials no other sport would allow this race baiter a pass. Cant he just ask boxing questions without this victim playing crap he does? And he also likes to smile at non black fighters and promoters he talks chit to in person but than go in on them behind their back on video.

go to 2:20 seconds to hear Dontae with his slick tactics again.

Just like when he wants a legend to say negative things about a non black he will say things like man they say Pacquiao i greater than Duran! or Armstrong what you think about that? he says that to hope to get a legend to hate on Pac, but he never says what you think about Floyd out of his own mouth saying he is better than ali and suffer more racism than ali and is better than them cause he got no losses, what you think about that?

I refuse to give that bigot a single view.

Comment

Just like when floydhype thompson stalked Ward and asked leading questions to make him say bad things about Golovkin. Was so clear Ward was trying to avoid saying anything controversial.

Dontae, Floydhype thompson, etc. they have one track minds.

Comment

And by linking this video you just made him money. Who's really the fool in this situation? You're the low hanging fruit he's picking. And you fell for it.

Comment

I easily ass raped Dontae in a debate once and then after a long time and some sad soul searching he came back with what he thought was a better argument and then he blocked me so I wouldn't answer. No respect for that mental midget. When I go to a forum I look for the smartest minds and challenge them and their piss ants very boldly and directly..... so some pussy shit like that makes me just SMH.

Comment

every question he asks is bitter against someone else...if that doesn't say something about his character, you're just not willing to see it. He's made it unbearable to watch his interviews, luckily there's Radio Raheem and Marco from fighthub, and IFLTV that still conduct interviews with class.

Comment

I loved that response from Wilder. He didn't fall for the bait and you can tell it wasn't what Dontae was expecting. It backfired on him.

Comment

Wilder loves white boxers. They make him lots of money.

Comment

You could see in DWs body language he knew what Dontae was saying and I loved his answer. I usually don't watch Dontae because he's a snide that asks loaded questions. He tried to do it with Jeff Mayweather once. On the topic on Ward, GGG. Jeff wasn't having any of it.

Comment

Dontae is always the same.

Wilder is cool though. I can be heavy on him sometimes on here due to his resume, which ain't too hot. But he comes across well, and has a personality.

A few of my mates met him backstage at a fight over here. The met Fury the same night and said both guys were really down to earth and happy to talk.

Comment

Working...
                    X