• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
    What about the smelly ones?
    it depends on what kind of smelly ones you're referring to

the she just farted smelly- or the she just got home from the gym smelly-

Comment

What about ones you can fall in to and never climb out?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        those are the best ones!

Last edited by -jose-; 03-11-2015, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          Which among the described type of vagina you're salivating most?

Here are some of women's vaginas I tasted just last month. And this what they told me.

If you're as hot like me, you can add the types of vaginas you just destroyed.

1. The Bone Head V

What Is It?: Chances are if you’re on the petite or skinny end of the spectrum, you may have one of these. The Bone Head is more narrow and bonier than most vaginas. The exciting part about it is that it allows for a tighter fit that ensures a sensational sexual experience.

2. The Fatty Lip V

What Is It?: Simply put, you’ve got plumper lips than the rest. They are so pert that they practically scream for attention. And, they’re just so darn kissable.

3. The (Razor) Bump V

What Is it?: You are so into making sure everything is clean shaven, prim and proper, and the sexiest of the pack, but sometimes you run into a few mishaps.

4. The Expert V

What Is It?: You’re experienced and the vagina isn’t shy about it. You’ve got those wide alleys for easy parking. At least that’s what some men think. The truth is, the vagina expands as we get aroused.

5. The Accessory V

What Is It?: Your vagina loves to accessorize with lots of extra loose and flabby skin in the surrounding area.

6. The Jungle Fever V

What Is It?: You’ve got a thing for comfort and relaxation and your vagina shows it. Shaving down there really isn’t a priority to you.

7. The Tight Wad aka Virginal V

What Is It?: Your body is as tight as it gets from those slender arms to that tight vagina. In fact, the walls may actually be closing in.

8. The Peek-a-Boo V

What Is It?: You definitely know how to work the room, but you’re not exactly the life of the party. You’ve got that clitoris that is out just enough to give the perfect tease.

PS: Only posters who have at least fucked 20 bitches can post in this thread.
          Maaaaaaaaan thefuckattahere you had to copy and paste this off a girly website. You didn't come up with it, so you don't make the rules bud.

I liked this girl I was banging back in HS who had an innie, it really looked like a little girl doe... made it kinda weird.

Still hit that hard with no remorse like Wladimir Klitschko probably destroys Hayden.

Comment

Originally posted by stnuc=sdratcap View Post
            I don't understand all the **** shit... the world is going to hell in a hand basket for sure. Even the nice ass threads end up having that one douche bag that posts a guys ass smh.
            The guy who posted man's ass in that thread deserved to be showered with red k.

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            I don't discriminate da pussy I like them all shades, shapes and sizes
            Shut up. You only taste ***** in your dreams, like Georges.

I probably shouldn't have mentioned yesterday in one of those penis threads that no one ever makes a vagina thread. Well done.
            I am the best qualified poster who can speak about pussy.

Comment

How about ones where when you go inside, you can never go out?

Last edited by led; 03-11-2015, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Haha ****in guy. Is it our bloodline or culture that makes us ****ed up? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Haha ****in guy. Is it our bloodline or culture that makes us ****ed up? Lol
                  Who doesn't like a salty peanut?

Comment

Comment

Probably means dead fish smelly .

Comment

Working...
                      X