Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew on Joshua-Wilder: No One Knows Who Deontay Wilder Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew on Joshua-Wilder: No One Knows Who Deontay Wilder Is!

Tony Bellew wants to see an Anthony Joshua-Deontay Wilder fight, but not just yet. The former cruiserweight champion's comments in column he wrote for Sky Sports' website resembled what promoter Eddie Hearn has been saying about Wilder when discussing a potential showdown with Joshua. Bellew wants Wilder to add more recognizable names to his record before heading into a high-profile fight against Joshua that surely would do huge business in the United Kingdom.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah, and Kubrat Pulev and Carlos Takam are household names. Absolutely moronic comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
      Yeah, and Kubrat Pulev and Carlos Takam are household names. Absolutely moronic comment
      Not really, it's fair and balanced what he said. Wilder hasn't fought in the UK and isn't known. He's not exactly a household name in the US either.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
        Not really, it's fair and balanced what he said. Wilder hasn't fought in the UK and isn't known. He's not exactly a household name in the US either.
        I think it's a perfectly fair comment for me to make. Wilder's been featured on Sky numerous times and has even been ringside for a lot of Joshua's fights. The only possible opponent who's better known than him in the UK is Fury, and honestly I don't think he'll fight again. Bellew's just spewing bull****, probably because Hearn told him to as part of the current and very obvious ducking campaign he's trying to run.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
          At this stage for Joshua, he could fight my grandma and sell out. Wilder can't do that is what he's getting at.

Comment

Tony on Point

Comment

Tony's trying to get a raise, wack Gerald Washington would put this guy in a coma

Comment

Bellew is another one of these bias matchroom yes men, let's remember this is the same guy who said a 41 year old, inactive Wladimir Klitschko (who had just been embarrassed by Fury) "put in a career best performance" when getting stopped by AJ. If Wilder is so worthless in the U.K. why do Sky continually purchase the tv rights to his fights??? This clown Bellew was calling him out 6 months ago ��������
                Matchroom are pathetic...
                ...Beyond a joke.
                Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 11-01-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

I love the fact he said Wilder had to go to Russia cause of "marketability problems". I'd love to see Hearn try and beat Ryabinsky in a purse bid! ��������

Comment

Matchroom/Sky bias for there fighters is boring....... honestly I have had to turn te volume off on some of there fights because of it.... bellew licks Joshua ass so much that it's cringy.... wilder isn't known in the uk but Joshua ain't known in America plus Povetkin promoter is ultra rich I don't think any promoter is beating him in a purse bid so wilder having to go Russia wasn't a big deal even Wlad had to.

Comment

Working...
                    X