Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Would Love To Make Crawford-Spence Fight Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Would Love To Make Crawford-Spence Fight Next

OMAHA, Nebraska Bob Arum doesn't really rate Shawn Porter or Keith Thurman as legitimate threats to Terence Crawford's perfect record. Errol Spence Jr., however, is the welterweight Arum assumes would give Crawford his most difficult fight at 147 pounds. Arum reiterated after Crawford's 12th-round stoppage of Jose Benavidez Jr. on Saturday night that he is willing to make a Crawford-Spence showdown next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eroll was yelling for literally everyone in the ww division. Why not crawford?

Comment

I doubt Al Haymon will let Spence fight Crawford. That would be like putting in Tank Davis vs Loma! Loma would clearly destroy Tank just like Crawford would destroy Spence!

Comment

showtime should showcase spence on cbs..the casuals are becoming familiar with bud, spence is still only known amongst the boxing community.

Comment

Keith Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs, 1 NC), the inactive WBA 147-pound champ.

lol.. strip this fxckin clown already! clogging up the division.

Spence needs to cut it out with his network excuses. sound like a straight hoe. at 31 years old Crawford doesn't have the luxury to marinate anything. they should fight NEXT.

Comment

Arum doesnt mean it. He's just dangling the carrot in front of the fans to make it look like it could happen next BUT IT WONT!

Comment

Dangerous fight for both which won't go the distance. Spence is big and a huge body puncher. Crawford goes to the body early then knocks out his guys later so he will get his own medicine. I would lean towards Spence becausr a good big guy always beats a good smaller guy.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Eroll was yelling for literally everyone in the ww division. Why not crawford?

Errol Spence calls out everyone and no body. In his last three fights he fought a guy coming off a knock out lost, a guy way past his prime in Peterson and an unknown and untested Ocampo

Comment

this fight can really happen next year,all they have to sort is the network issue..Spence sitting on the shelve too much..he's supposed to fight before the year ends..the top welterweights need to get it on..let's see who's the best.. the winner of a mini tournament between Porter, Crawford,Spence and Thurman is definitely the p4p no 1..sorry loma..you're no 2..but until then..Loma's no 1

Comment

Arum: "Of course I would love to make xyz vs xyz, but im just making too much money creating WBO trinket hypejobs & eternally ducking the fighters I use to market bum fights"

Why isn't this scum of the earth banned for life,after admitting on trial that he bribes sanctioning bodies to sanction bums vs his "champs"?

Comment

Working...
                    X