Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Rocky Fielding - @ 168 On Dec 15 Confirmed.. Who Wins?
Saul Canelo Alvarez by KO/TKO/RTD 71 70.30%
Rocky Fielding by KO/TKO/RTD 15 14.85%
Saul Canelo Alvarez by Decision 12 11.88%
Rocky Fielding by Decision 2 1.98%
Draw 1 0.99%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2018, 06:46 AM #321
!! Shown

Quoted: 724 Post(s)
!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,286,398,088,377,567.50
Total Points: 4,286,461,492,413,694.50
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = <3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites> Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power No Message - whoelsebutjames 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Like I say, not a particularly good fight but a smart move: Canelo gets to claim that he's a SMW champ without taking too much risk and also opens up a variety of options in terms of being able to select the fights he wants in future. It'd be churlish to say Canelo's some kind of cherrypicker because he has fought some of the toughest opponents available but let's just say GBP would like to have as many options as possible... take that as you will.

I have mentioned elsewhere that I'm curious to find out if this fight qualifies as Canelo's voluntary defense since it's neither at MW nor is a WBC strap on the line... it will be curious to see how the WBC handle this especially in light of Mauricio's repeated declarations of his undying love for young Saul.
Well, they invented a belt for his imaginary weightclass.

So, I imagine they will treat it as a mandatory and free him from making another mandatory defense for 18 months.
!! Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
15th, alvarez, announced:, back, canelo, confirmed.., fielding, fielding..., fight, rocky, take???, what's, wins?

User Tag List