Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big G: If Mikey Garcia Does Not KO Manny Pacquiao In 9 Don't Pay Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Mikey should even chase that fight in the first place? Knocking out a guy in 9 is not a challenge at all. It's not how you daring to be great. Mikey-Lipinset II that's what people really want to see

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Facts....i noticed it every since he came back from his hiatus. I think Arum's top rank antics rubbed off on him

Nah it was not that. During his hiatus he got so attached to being a DJ, he never loved boxing the same way again. I have this clip of him rocking out to a song he named after his nephew Greg on his 1st birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        More clout chasing from Garcia. They would never agree to that deal LOL

Mikey can’t ko skinny ass Robert. Drop stone feet broner but is gonna ko pac now
        A bigger guy like Porter couldn't even hurt Broner. Pac couldn't KO Rios but a pillow puncher like Bradley did?

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          A bigger guy like Porter couldn't even hurt Broner. Pac couldn't KO Rios but a pillow puncher like Bradley did?
          and this is why im asking how is mikey gonna stop manny by the 9th????????

rios was not in the same shape as he was for the pac fight when he fought bradley. and he didnt get ko.

Comment

The Garcia camp, between many things, believed Canelo's tainted meat stories, those guys are full of bias, I won't even mention this useless "son of his father" Pita.

The only worth guy to listen in this camp is Mikey.

I don't listen to them anymore, them + Sekhback is just some dog sht content.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              im very curious as to how mikey will stop manny before the 9th?? yes, i know pac is old and is not the same but what makes them think that mikey can stop manny before the 9th round?

guys like floyd couldnt even come close to stopping manny and floyd is levels above mikey. soon as mikey stepped up in comp, his tko/ko went down and these were fights against guys like broner, lipinets, etc, and these are not even top level guys!

Pacquiao walks himself onto shots, and Mikey has shown that his power is legit at 140lbs (with things starting to change above that).

Comment

Regarding the content, I don't know if Pac at this point is easier to KO/box than Lipinets and that 135 pounds Bunny lanky boy, his 2 last opponents Mikey could not stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Pacquiao walks himself onto shots, and Mikey has shown that his power is legit at 140lbs (with things starting to change above that).
                  The question also is, can Mikey 135 ass take those quick/weird angle Pacquiao's left bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    The question also is, can Mikey 135 ass take those quick/weird angle Pacquiao's left bombs.
                    Mikey has had enough experience in live fights and in the gym to pick that off quickly or at worse figure out the rhythm after 2-3 rounds in the ring, imo.

Comment

LOL I think Mikey is the one getting KO in the 9th if he ever goes for the KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X