Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin and Kovalev both turned pvssy in a little over 12 months.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kov did but gggee still fought his heart out he just didn't have anything outside of his jab on the back foot. kov quit vs ward and got KOed something serious in his last fight.

Comment

Both would knock me and everybody on this damn Forum out COLD, neither are "P_ssy"

It is respect for their Skills from boxing fans but because their Fanbases are so annoying, people are going to tear them apart when they fall just like their fans tear other fighters apart when they lose

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        Lol...a guy fails to knock the other guy out means he was "broken" now? Ggg has a special kind of hater.
        Not really. I think the point is a guy should earn his reputation off of performances against quality opposition, not lower level opposition.

GGG hasn't been able to KO the 2 best guys he fought, Canelo and Jacobs. Both fights were very close although you can make a case ggg won all 3 times.

Failing to get KO wins is obviously going to bring some criticism from fans that were expecting him to look like he did against the Vanes of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          Lol...a guy fails to knock the other guy out means he was "broken" now? Ggg has a special kind of hater.
          Broken not in a sense of what happened in the fight..."Broken" means he lost all respect in the boxing community after this fight and his career going into oblivion...It can't be compared to Marquez/Pac like some people do, Marquez was always respected in defeat

Comment

how dare you

Comment

this is dumb they didn't turn pvssy they were always pvssy

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                how dare you
                Haha!

Also, makes me laugh how I got called a Canelo hater in one thread, and a GGG hater in the next. Think a few people were triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  I find it crazy. Rewind to early 2017 and these two were thought of as iron-willed killers. Now look where they are. I can't decide which is worse, Kovalev falling to pieces as soon as someone roughed him up and gave his own medicine. Or Golovkin talking about how he was gonna stop Canelo, before backing up for most of the fight and looking like a beetroot at the final bell.
                  Yeah, they finally put them in there with folks with skill that punch back. Easy to look like a beast against the Dominic "House Arrest" Wades of the world. I liked Kovalev though, he would fight whoever with no excuses but GGG is a different story. Canelo did a public service by disciplining him.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    no they just both fought prime elite fighters for the 1st time
                    Winner,winner, chicken dinner.

Comment

Age etc... I wouldnt call Canelo or GGG anything but warriors after last Saturday. Them boys fought hard and stayed on there feet in another very very tough fight. On Kovalev...life style, age, and lack of dedication to the sport and,refusal to work on flaws. I mean lets not forget reality and lets ignore fanboy stories. Kovalev should of won an extremely close decision against Ward who is always in top condition and was a top p4p guy. And the second fight was stupidly stopped. I mean all ppl who arent bias either way agree on these two things (although few thought Ward won by a point or got draw) either way i believe these EE fighters are seeing that political hate for their geographical upbringing shows up in the U.S. in the judges if they dont get a ko. And i believe thats in their heads more than anything. I think mentally Loma wont be botgered by this...some,of the others kinda feel sorry for themselves because of it and also do have a point but need to fight through it and take the fights. Kovalev is an old Alchoholic and was bound to hit this wall though.

Comment

Working...
                      X