Spence vs Canelo in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'd get his black ass whooped.

Comment

this fight would be great. i'd feel sorry for spence but i wonder how fans are gonna feel when its their favourite fighter spence on the ****ty end of the scorecards. will they respect the judges decisions then lol. although canelo would be favourite to beat him legitimately but when the 119-109 scorecards come out lets see how people react

Comment

This isn't a great fight, anybody who promotes or think it would be competitive is an idiot. God damn boxing fans will settle for anything. Spence wouldn't last 5 with canelo, too easy to hit and against a bigger man with a better chin that spells disaster. Why in the hell are people clamoring for a welterweight to fight a middleweight? This board is full of ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by phishfan View Post
          Canelo stated before this fight he was gonna fight in december (I suppose to make up for missing May 5th?). He also stated after this fight at the press conference he plans to fight in december. So your laughing out loud is out of place...
          And DLH said shortly after the cut will keep him out rest of the year.

And yes this was a LOL worthy post. Silence is going to go up to MW in December? Not happening.

Comment

Canelo sleeps Spence in brutal fashion.

Comment

Stupid fight Canelo just walks through anything Spence throws at him, he was walking towards GGG all night!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Lol what the hell? Canelo with his cut is ruled out for the rest of the year. He is fighting in May of 2019 next.

Spence vs Garcia in January and then hopefully Porter in June.
                Canelo said that the stitches are coming out and he’ll be ready to fight in December.

Spence fought 1 round in June, and he’s still looking for his next opponent. He’s said that he wants to fight Canelo, although he backtracked by saying that Canelo should fight Charlo next.

Spence vs Canelo in December would be more interesting than Spence vs Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by phishfan View Post
                  Canelo stated before this fight he was gonna fight in december (I suppose to make up for missing May 5th?). He also stated after this fight at the press conference he plans to fight in december. So your laughing out loud is out of place...
                  101 days at most till fight night then...

Comment

Canelo is bigger, much faster, stronger and more skilled than Spence. Unless Errol improves significantly and gains a lot of power I don't see this matchup ending well for him.....But who know? Maybe in a few years things will be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                      Canelo is bigger, much faster, stronger and more skilled than Spence. Unless Errol improves significantly and gains a lot of power I don't see this matchup ending well for him.....But who know? Maybe in a few years things will be different.
                      Spence is a lot bigger and stronger than Cotto, and Cotto went the full 12 with Canelo. I think Spence taking this fight could make him a PPV star.

Comment

Working...
                      X