No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Let's let this marinate for a minute....
    Like I said, take out the politics and charge any man on here with what's she's said and with her own witnesses. It would be laughed at.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Dunn, we know there's other libs on here and yet you're the only one still arguing. What does that tell you? Look at the poll.
      I voted he is getting confirmed. I am not arguing that he shouldn't be confirmed if the allegations are proven false.

So what exactly is your point?

You still haven't answered regarding why would a week delay hurt if it gets to the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Let's let this marinate for a minute....
        Its 35 years ago, we have posters in this thread who couldn't remember what was actually said in the hearings yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          It's cowardly that you keep copying only part of the posts.

He didn't outright deny it took place. That is a fact. why you getting so upset at me poiting out a fact?

Just like kavanuagh yesterday when asked would he call for an FBI investigation wouldn't answer Yes. He answered, "I will do anything the committee asks". That is a non answer and I'm sure in any other scenario you'd point this out.

There is an easy way to see determine which story told under oath is true. It's clear you don't want to get at the truth.

Sorry Javi but just like yesterday and your "4 times she backtracked" you were clearly wrong but weren't man enough to admit it.

Is what it is.

Kavanuagh is getting confirmed so go celebrate with the rest of the Trumpers in this thread.

We know you guys don't really care about the truth anyway!
          The truth???? Let's ask Ford and he witnesses what the truth is.
          Oh yeah those aren't good enough so let's keep repeating the same garbage.

Comment

Oh gawd I remember now while you're on ignore. First it's troops are obsolete. I proved they weren't and you stayed with your answer.
            Now we have this, you trying to twist words. I'm done with you. You won't bend at all even when FACTs are presented.
            why are you responding like this? that is exactly what they said. how is that twisting words?

I didn't deny what you said about Keyser. I posted exactly what she said.

You are upset that I am posting exactly what they said. Makes no sense.

You are really upset because saying I don't remember isn't the same as saying no. Just like Kavanaugh saying "I will do whatever the committee asks" isn't the same as saying "yes", when asked would he call for an FBI investigation.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-28-2018, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Why would Ford go to Mark Judge and say hello after he and his friend tried to rape her exactly?

Comment

I voted he is getting confirmed. I am not arguing that he shouldn't be confirmed if the allegations are proven false.

So what exactly is your point?

You still haven't answered regarding why would a week delay hurt if it gets to the truth.
                Listen Dunn and read this many times. You know what delaying will do. A week turns into another week and so on. Just like her delaying b cuase she couldn't fly. Or that she doesn't know about staff flying to see her so she wouldn't have to travel.
                GTFO of here with this garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Why would Ford go to Mark Judge and say hello after he and his friend tried to rape her exactly?
                  Because he helped try and rape her!

Comment

The truth???? Let's ask Ford and he witnesses what the truth is.
                    Oh yeah those aren't good enough so let's keep repeating the same garbage.
                    The Chairman and other republican said the believed Ford and found her credible. At least 2 posters believe something happened to Ford, but that it wasn't kavanaugh, something a few Republican Senators said yesterday and today. The same people believe Kavanaugh as well.

How can truth be determined if the powers that be think both Ford and Kavanuagh are credible, their stories are believable, yet the stories completely opposite?

Comment

Its 35 years ago, we have posters in this thread who couldn't remember what was actually said in the hearings yesterday.
                      I'm sure it would have been more memorable had the things Dr Ford is alleging actually happened. How many gang rape parties have you been to and forgotten about?

These people are saying the party never happened. Not that it happened and they weren't there; not that it happened but didn't happen the way she claims, and certainly not that it happened the way she claimed. They're saying it never happened at all

Comment

Working...
                      X