No announcement yet.

Punch Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Hey Taha, do you do a lot of conditioning work? With great hand speed like yours, it's important to be in top shape so you don't gas out have your had speed suffer as a result.
    If he cuts down to 140 pounds I think he is ready for pro fights

Comment

Guys are you kidding
      No hate but this guy doesnt have any anyyyyyy technique or anything. This is ashame but okay. Who cares about punch speed if its thrown like a slap with open hand omg
      So this means that this guy probably has faster hands than floyd and that means he would beat him??? This forum is funny i am out of here

Comment

Originally posted by Yeahbuddy View Post
        Guys are you kidding
        No hate but this guy doesnt have any anyyyyyy technique or anything. This is ashame but okay. Who cares about punch speed if its thrown like a slap with open hand omg
        So this means that this guy probably has faster hands than floyd and that means he would beat him??? This forum is funny i am out of here

Sounds like someone is jealous of Taha's hand speed.

Comment

Look buddy i ain't saying that i am ready to be pro or i can beat floyd and yes my technique is also not that good but i don't slap even if you watch the video in slowmo you can see that i form fist as soon as it reaches the target and this is just shadow boxing not a professional match. Many professional fighters do shadow boxing with open hands and by seeing them you would say that what on earth they are doing because shadow boxing is for conditioning.

Comment

You can't determine a fighter by just shadow boxing. See in the last of the video how Pac Man is shadow boxing:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZoM8ljOWyk

Comment

And i know i am not worth to be called close to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Sounds like someone is jealous of Taha's hand speed.
                If that guy thinks he is better, post a video of his hand speed and we can compare it, Taha is a beast

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
                  And i know i am not worth to be called close to them.
                  Bro don’t put yourself down, your sweeping right hook is as fast as May

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    If that guy thinks he is better, post a video of his hand speed and we can compare it, Taha is a beast
                    Exactly. We've seen proof that Taha has good hand speed. If that guy thinks he's better than Taha he needs to prove it (which I highly doubtful he can do) or shut his mouth.

Comment

Julia and abracada thank you for the compliment, it gets me pumped up

Comment

Working...
                      X