Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Wilder: Hearn Reveals Postitive Talks, 70% Chance of Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by double View Post
    d*mn, why all the negativity? This is good news boxingscene members!
    lmaooooooooo i was gonna post this as well, why is everyone so mad??? Shouldnt everyone be happy, seems like they just want to argue, a sad group of people

Comment

I don't think they will fight. Each side wants everything their own way and neither side will budge. Wilder wants to chose the fight location which probably means Alabama ant that isn't going to happen. I'd say it's 10% they will fight and 90% that they won't fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I don't think they will fight. Each side wants everything their own way and neither side will budge. Wilder wants to chose the fight location which probably means Alabama ant that isn't going to happen. I'd say it's 10% they will fight and 90% that they won't fight each other.
        Man not one person has mentioned Alabama as a fight location. That does not even make sense, it will more than likely be Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
          Exactly. Ryabinsky will let it deliberately go to a purse bid & force Hearn to lay down the mega bucks or else..
          75% of the mega bucks Hearn layed down would go straight into his and AJ's bank accounts.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Wilder: Hearn Reveals Postitive Talks, 70% Chance of Deal

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs), has revealed that his most recent discussions to make a showdown with WBC champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) have been very positive.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Sounds good! I hope they make this happen. There are a lot of nervous Joshua fans out there making very bad excuses about why AJ is too popular to fight Wilder. This is a 50/50 fight IMO. Let's kill the excuses and root for a good fight with great buildup.

Comment

"Team Wilder countered with a guaranteed offer of $50 million.

Hearn and Joshua wanted to proof of funds - which they apparently received from Wilder co-manager Shelly Finkel."

Jay-Z is playing in my head: "What more can I say?"

Comment

Going be crickets from all them wilder/finkel don’t have that type of money was all a stunt

Comment

Robbie Barrett is going to **** his pants once he reads this.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Robbie Barrett is going to **** his pants once he reads this.
                      haha yup.

Robbie Barret
                      Jimmy gold
                      Boksfan

They are in the same boat. They just insult people and never trying proving a point

Comment

Working...
                      X