No announcement yet.

Official Tommy Robinson thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE TOMMY!

This is what will happen to the West if we allow the liberal demonic agenda take place in our land.

May The Lord pay to those in the UK government, who are responsible for the fall and islamification of the UK accordingly to their sins, for turning their back to Christ and its citizens.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Tommy might aswell convert to Islam now otherwise the bearded mullahs will bum him in jail

Tommy is a racist kunt

Comment

• #freetommy

Comment

• FREE TOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Wait that guy got arrested for that video? Smh. That's wild. I'm for immigration but if they are clearly out of control and causing chaos they gots to go

Comment

• Just got done reading an article about Japan rejecting 99% of refugees. The Japanese prime minister was saying that he has a duty to watch out for Japan and its citizens only. What an excellent leader. Maybe the West should learn from a leader like Abe.

Comment

I had an epiphany the other day. This Tommy Robinson matter has really made me realize how the United States is the freest nation on earth, where we don't think twice about protesting on the street, in front of a court house, or where the **** we want...
                Unless it is for a pipeline

They are lots of instances where protesters in the US have been arrested on trumped up charges.

Comment

He was outside the court building live streaming some commentary amongst other journalists. He hardly in a place to affect the court proceedings. Also, what about free speech? You can’t stand outside a court house and speak your mind? Astonishing how British is regressing and becoming more authoritarian
                  As Churchill said. "Tomorrows Fascists will called themselves Anti-Fascist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    Just got done reading an article about Japan rejecting 99% of refugees. The Japanese prime minister was saying that he has a duty to watch out for Japan and its citizens only. What an excellent leader. Maybe the West should learn from a leader like Abe.

That's why I have high respect for the Japanese people, they care for their own first no matter what anyone says.

Comment

• Let's be honest. The problem isn't immigration. It's islam.

Comment

Working...
                      X